BY EYEKO #21 in Eyeliner

Our easy-to-apply liquid eyeliner pen allows you to create thick feline flicks or fine defined lines to accentuate your eyes. With our unique long-lasting formula, which includes key ingredient algae extract for a gratifying, colour-intense, smudge-proof finish.

• Is this a good eyeliner for someone with trouble getting a good l...6 Answers
  • Does it dry out fast? For how long have you used it?4 Answers
  • I want to tried this product , how do you I get voxbox1 Answers
Buy on lookfan...*
  • "It is a very deep black color, and the super fine tip of the pen lets you build the thickness of the line you want." in 118 reviews
  • " This eyeliner is fabulous! It is perfect for anyone who loves the look of a liquid liner, but cannot properly use liquid liner (like myself lol). I can create the perfect cat eye look with this liner! It's like using an eye pencil. It dries very quickly and lasts all night!" in 71 reviews
  • " This eyeliner is fabulous! It is perfect for anyone who loves the look of a liquid liner, but cannot properly use liquid liner (like myself lol). I can create the perfect cat eye look with this liner! It's like using an eye pencil. It dries very quickly and lasts all night!" in 44 reviews
  • "I received this eyeliner in a birchbox and it is great! I love it! It applies so smooth and doesn't smudge. " in 37 reviews
  • "I got this in black, and it is now my new favorite eyeliner, it is super smooth to put on. the one I got was waterproof, which im not a fan, but aside from that I love it." in 18 reviews
Megan G.
I really wanted to like this eye liner. I prefer felt tip liners because they are usually easy to use. This was not my favorite though. It didn't go on very smooth, while trying to fix the areas where the liner sort of skipped my eye, it would just keep getting thicker, both the line on my lid and the layers on my lid. On top of that within an hour of being at work I went to the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror, oh my god. I was sitting there trying to think of who I had talked to before that because I had raccoon eyes. Not great because I had put in some effort on my under eye concealer that morning and I had to wipe it away leaving me with my under eye circles while at work. I tried to give it another try and use a primer on my lids but that made it way harder to apply and didn't help one bit, still ended up with raccoon eyes. I got home and swiped my lid with my finger and there was definitely a black line on my finger like the liner had never even set. Sad to say this one is getting tossed.
Natalie C.
Cleveland, TN
This is honestly the worst eyeliner I have ever used. I figured it would be great with the felt tip, as this is normally my favorite kind of eyeliner. I have tried this several different times after receiving it in a beauty box and every time has been a disaster. To start out with, the applicator is a lot harder to work with than any felt tip liner I’ve used. It’s a very messy formula, so it goes everywhere. Every time I’ve ended up having to correct the lines until my liner is much thicker than I had planned to wear. It also never sets- I tried this liner 14 hours ago and I still can’t touch my eyes at all without it smearing EVERYWHERE. I would honestly not recommend this unless you’re looking for the raccoon look.
Grace D.
Shawnee, KS
I recieved this in my July Ipsy bag, and I am so shocked that this has so many good reviews! This was honestly the worst liquid liner I have ever used. I first used it when I was new to makeup, so I didn't know how to properly apply it or what a good liquid liner would look like. After about a month, and after having a lot of practice with makeup, I came back to it. It bled all over my eyelid, it was almost impossible to get a precise line, and it ruined my eye look every time I used it! After giving it about 10 chances, and having to completely redo my eyeliner all 10 times, I finally tossed it and moved on to my Steve Laurent liquid liner.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Unfortunately I just didn't like this product. I received a sample size of the black liquid eyeliner in my Birchbox and I have gotten similar samples in my Ipsy bag as well and this eyeliner has several flaws. Firstly, the tip is really large so it's difficult to craft a precise cat eye wing with this. Secondly, the formula is too waxy and it smudges all over the place. Thirdly, the felt tip applicator is really rough and drags the eyelid when applied, leaving the eyes somewhat irritated. I won't be using this product again.
Jay 💖.
I got a deluxe sample of this in a subscription bag,and I did really like it at the time! It was decently pigmented and the shape of the pen made it easy to apply. I loved using this to do my wings,it was a very easy process for me. My only real problems with it were that it would smudge if I was sweaty throughout the day,and that the felt tip ended up fraying after about two months of using it. I'm not huge on felt tipped liners,but I was extremely sad when it frayed to the point where I could no longer use it. I would maybe repurchase because I did really like how it worked,and a sample lasting two months is pretty impressive!
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I really wanted to like this eyeliner but application is terrible. The fine point is painful and pokes my skin, I also can't get it to dispense any product unless I have it flat on its side. If you just want to line your upper lash line, I guess it'll do okay but forget about winged liner.
I will say that the actual product is nice and long lasting, but getting it on is a hassle. Thank goodness this came in my ipsy bag and I didn't spend $22 on it, because I would've been so upset. Don't waste your money.
Mary K.
Minneapolis
I received a sample of this in my Birchbox. I love liquid liners (the only kind I use) so I was pumped to try it. Even though it’s called a skinny liner I found the brush tip to be much fatter than what I’m used to which made it hard to get the skinny line I like. If you have even slightly oily lids like mine, there’s a good chance the liner will leave marks and rub off on your upper lid which was super annoying to deal with.
Elena F.
I got this eyeliner in my Ipsy bag. I know it retails for approx. $22. I don't like paying more than $10 for eyeliner so I love getting products like this in my Ipsy bag. I have tried another eyeliner from Eyeko an I have fallen in love with the brand. These easy to use liquid felt-like tip eyeliners provide great pigmentation, easy application, and a flawless, all-day lasting look. Easy for every day use. Highly recommend.
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I have frustratingly oily eyelids and my eyeliner always is all over my face by the end of the day. Not with this product! It seriously stays put all day. I’m always amazed when I look in the mirror at the end of the day and all my eyeliner is exactly where I put it first thing in the morning. As far as removal, it’s fairly easy. I double cleanse with an oil and the oil typically removes 99% of the eyeliner.
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I just want to say this first: NO EYELINER IS SMUDGEPROOF (unless it’s tattoo ink and not Kat Von D’s). This and pretty much any other formula will smudge or disappear if you have very watery eyes (such as mine). However, this formula is great. It’s very precise, you can make the perfect winged eyeliner, and it’s very dark. I would probably purchase the product. (I received a free sample of this from a beauty subscription.)
Alli M.
I am looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge or run. Does the Eyeko fit the bill?
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
Is this eyeliner waterproof? I find that, if I don't get waterproof, my eyeliner doesn't last.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this the best liquid felt tip liner?
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
How can I get a steady hand so I can draw a straight line? Help
Madison W.
Pineville, NC
Is this a good eyeliner for someone with trouble getting a good line?