Add a Photo

By EYEKO
#156 in Eyeliner
A precision, accentuating black liquid eyeliner. Featuring a long-lasting pigmented formula, this black eyeliner has an easy-to-apply, pen-style nib, allowing you to create thick feline flicks and defined lines for a smudge-proof finish. Apply a thin line along the lash line and inner rim or smudge outside the rim for a sultry, smoky effect. This gratifying, color-intense liner doesn't flake or fade and adds a unique touch to any look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan
Photos (52)
Helena T.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA

TRUST ME, YOU NEED THIS!!  PS: If it "seems not so pigmented," it's in need of a shake and press. Shake well for 30 seconds then press the tip 4 times on all sides, then it should be good to go for another month before it needs shaking again. I have tried every single liquid, pencil gel, liquid gel, you name it...and this tops them ALL! First, this is perfect for creating that perfect cat eye, tight line, perfect little flick or a natural line, both up and down. It's also perfect for painting on exquisite designs. It is the ONLY liner that does not leave that black half moon on my upper lid, regardless of how long it's been on, all day or all night -even through sleeping! Honestly, this is like a fine tipped sharpie for the eyes that dries instantly but still gives you a moment to blend out if that is what you want to do. I have both the fat and skinny and I can't be without them!
Laura C.
Laura C.

This eyeliner has changed my life! I tried to do wings using so many techniques & failed every time! It took me maybe 2 tries to get use to just using this type of product (I'm somewhat of a makeup newbie) & now my wings are incredible! I never would've been able to do this without this product! I rave about this to all my friends! I got it in my birchbox so I can't comment on the price but I know I'm defiantly buying it when my sample runs out no matter the price! Also once you put it on it dries almost immediately which is good & bad, I think it's a great quality cause I tend to mess things up after I apply it.. but the tip puts it on so smoothly & it's so easy to apply! Even on shaky eyes like mine!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Mount Sterling, KY

I absolutely hate this eyeliner. It has a good felt tip for doing wings, hence the reason I gave it two stars. My issues are that it doesn't make as dark of a line as I'd like, that's a personal preference I suppose though. It smudges horrible on me, like I can't even have it on for 20 minutes without it being smudged, and I don't even have to touch it for this to happen. Also, once the eyeliner dries, it is a nightmare. Trying to do touch ups with it is impossible because it flakes and just chips all over the place. There are for sure better eye liners on the market than this one.
Cathy L.
Cathy L.

This was amazing, and I'm glad I got it in my May Birchbox. Honestly, when I first opened it up, I thought it was going to be horrible because the tip wasn't very thin at all. However, upon using it, I realized that wasn't the case. It just feels like I'm using a fine-tip pen to draw my eyeliner. It was really easy to control, and my wings were really on point. The black is also very dark and hasn't faded throughout the day. No smudging either. I'd definitely purchase this myself in the future.
Brianne R.
Brianne R.

I received one of these in my Birchbox a couple of years ago in an olive green color that's sadly since been discontinued in the US. Fantastic formula, easy to apply, long lasting yet easy to remove, and didn't bother my sensitive eyes. If you hate liquid liner or have trouble applying it, this is an easy way to get that look. (Bring the olive one back!!! I loved how it brought out gold flecks in my brown eyes that I'd never noticed before, and I got compliments every time I used it.)
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels, TX

I bought this after receiving the fat version in a birch box. I love both kinds but I feel like this one has higher pigmentation and a bolder black than the fat one does. I love how perfect and dramatic the skinny tip allows me when I'm doing my wing. It doesn't smear all day but at the same time it's not like scraping it off your face at the end of the day either. As far as I know this company isn't well known but it is a gem, everything I try by them I fall in love with.
Stevie E.
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD

I actually got this from my sister who I believe got it in her ipsy. I personally love these type of liquid eyeliners with the felt tip, but I personally didn't like it as much as I do my Girlactik Beauty one. It just didn't go on as dark as I would have liked it to. Also I had to go over the line once it dried a second time to have it nice and dark and not patchy looking. I probably wouldn't purchase this one my own. I will stick with my current one.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Dyersburg, TN

I'm actually really starting to like this to practice with, i'm not an expert on winged eyeliner. It glides on smoothly most of the time... There are times its patchy. I got this in my Ipsy bag, so i'm not sure of the price, but its working for what i need it for at the moment. I did watch a video on it and they said the tip was reversible, so if the tip gets dried out you can take the tip out and flip it over for a new tip.I haven't tried that yet!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS

Out of all the things in my beauty bag, this is the one thing that I love the most. In the past I really didn't like eyeliner. Didn't like how it smeared as it went on and I really didn't like how it didn't. OMG this stuff is amazing. It stays where I put it and it doesn't smear all day. No smudging nothing. EYEKO is what I will buy from now on. I love my eyes even more with this on. Great color and long lasting. What could be better
Katrina X.
Katrina X.
Staten Island, NY

I got this in my monthly subscription bag and I was hesitant at first because I'd never heard of it, but it is fantastic. It's a functional pen that doesn't dispense too much liquid at one time. It also makes wispy wings so easy to do. It lasts all day and doesn't smear or run or get under my eyes at the end of the day. It has a great matte finish. It stinks that I can only find it online, but it's worth it for me.
Alli M.
Alli M.

I am looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge or run. Does the Eyeko fit the bill?
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL

Is this eyeliner waterproof? I find that, if I don't get waterproof, my eyeliner doesn't last.
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL

Is this the best liquid felt tip liner?
Chanel A.
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV

How can I get a steady hand so I can draw a straight line? Help
Alana S.
Alana S.
Jersey City, NJ

Where can I buy this!? It used to be my favorite go-to and then Sephora stopped carrying it :(

Join Now