Add a Photo

By EYEKO
#116 in Eyeliner
A precision, accentuating black liquid eyeliner. Featuring a long-lasting pigmented formula, this black eyeliner has an easy-to-apply, pen-style nib, allowing you to create thick feline flicks and defined lines for a smudge-proof finish. Apply a thin line along the lash line and inner rim or smudge outside the rim for a sultry, smoky effect. This gratifying, color-intense liner doesn't flake or fade and adds a unique touch to any look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan
Photos (53)
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
June 3, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Black
This was amazing, and I'm glad I got it in my May Birchbox. Honestly, when I first opened it up, I thought it was going to be horrible because the tip wasn't very thin at all. However, upon using it, I realized that wasn't the case. It just feels like I'm using a fine-tip pen to draw my eyeliner. It was really easy to control, and my wings were really on point. The black is also very dark and hasn't faded throughout the day. No smudging either. I'd definitely purchase this myself in the future.
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
I received one of these in my Birchbox a couple of years ago in an olive green color that's sadly since been discontinued in the US. Fantastic formula, easy to apply, long lasting yet easy to remove, and didn't bother my sensitive eyes. If you hate liquid liner or have trouble applying it, this is an easy way to get that look. (Bring the olive one back!!! I loved how it brought out gold flecks in my brown eyes that I'd never noticed before, and I got compliments every time I used it.)
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels, TX
March 26, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Black
I bought this after receiving the fat version in a birch box. I love both kinds but I feel like this one has higher pigmentation and a bolder black than the fat one does. I love how perfect and dramatic the skinny tip allows me when I'm doing my wing. It doesn't smear all day but at the same time it's not like scraping it off your face at the end of the day either. As far as I know this company isn't well known but it is a gem, everything I try by them I fall in love with.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
DYERSBURG, TN
I'm actually really starting to like this to practice with, i'm not an expert on winged eyeliner. It glides on smoothly most of the time... There are times its patchy. I got this in my Ipsy bag, so i'm not sure of the price, but its working for what i need it for at the moment. I did watch a video on it and they said the tip was reversible, so if the tip gets dried out you can take the tip out and flip it over for a new tip.I haven't tried that yet!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
Out of all the things in my beauty bag, this is the one thing that I love the most. In the past I really didn't like eyeliner. Didn't like how it smeared as it went on and I really didn't like how it didn't. OMG this stuff is amazing. It stays where I put it and it doesn't smear all day. No smudging nothing. EYEKO is what I will buy from now on. I love my eyes even more with this on. Great color and long lasting. What could be better
Katrina X.
Katrina X.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my monthly subscription bag and I was hesitant at first because I'd never heard of it, but it is fantastic. It's a functional pen that doesn't dispense too much liquid at one time. It also makes wispy wings so easy to do. It lasts all day and doesn't smear or run or get under my eyes at the end of the day. It has a great matte finish. It stinks that I can only find it online, but it's worth it for me.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 29, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: Black
OMG!!!!! This is the best eyeliner ever!! I make my winged and cat eyes with ease now!! This is a god send and life saver!

I received the Eyeko skinny and the Eyeko Fat eyeliner as a full sample from Birchbox. I like the Fat version but its better just for filling the "wing" in at the end of the eye. The skinny version is great for precision and filling in.

Love love!! Would recommend a million times!!
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
I've tried to use liquid eyeliners in the past, even pens like this one, but with little luck. The tip either doesn't hold enough product or it too thick/flimsy to create a clean line. But this pen is fantastic! The liquid eyeliner is so rich and black, and the tip applies so easily. It did take a few attempts to really get the feel for it, though. But now it looks like I've been wingin' it for years!
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I received the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in my January Birchbox. I already own the Fat Liner. So I knew I would love this one as well. It is ideal for tight-lining and for a natural lined look. It is long lasting, has good color payoff, and is waterproof yet gentle. Ideal for use outside in harsh weather conditions. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
May 24, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Black
This liquid eyeliner worked fine and the thin felt tip was very nice for detail work, but it was very difficult to remove or correct any mistakes, even if attended to immediately. While instant permanence might be great for those who are experts, I prefer a little leniency with my eyeliners. Also, it isn't waterproof, so if your eyes water at all throughout the day, it'll smudge at the corners.
Alli M.
Alli M.
I am looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge or run. Does the Eyeko fit the bill?
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
Is this eyeliner waterproof? I find that, if I don't get waterproof, my eyeliner doesn't last.
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this the best liquid felt tip liner?
Chanel A.
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
How can I get a steady hand so I can draw a straight line? Help
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Vancouver, BC - British Columbia
I have 2 questions: (1) I love the Eyeko Fat Liquid Eye Liner - it's jet black, smudge proof, long lasting and easy to apply. How does this compare? (2) What is the different between this and the Eyeko Alexa Chung Eye Do Eyeliner, Carbon Black? Thanks for your help!