BY EYEKO #37 in Eyeliner

A precision, accentuating black liquid eyeliner. Featuring a long-lasting pigmented formula, this black eyeliner has an easy-to-apply, pen-style nib, allowing you to create thick feline flicks and defined lines for a smudge-proof finish. Apply a thin line along the lash line and inner rim or smudge outside the rim for a sultry, smoky effect. This gratifying, color-intense liner doesn't flake or fade and adds a unique touch to any look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

• Is this a good eyeliner for someone with trouble getting a good l...6 Answers
  • Does it dry out fast? For how long have you used it?4 Answers
  • I want to tried this product , how do you I get voxbox1 Answers
Buy on Eyeko
Alana C.
Review for: Black, Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Got this liquid liner because I saw how the tip looked and thought it would be perfect for precision and cat eyes.. I really like how black it went on.. Not dull at all! Went on pretty straight and went where I wanted it to go.. I didn't have it run on me at all but at times would look a bit smudged out... Not sure if I just sweat or what happened but all in all.. Great liner!
Samantha A.
Breinigsville, PA
Review for: Black
I had really high hopes for this eyeliner. I received this in a Birch box and could not wait to try it based on all of the good reviews. The application is great, it glides on smoothly and easily. It also has really dark pigment, it looks beautiful for like an hour after application. However, this eyeliner smears and moves around unlike any other. I've tried everything from drugstore eyeliners to high end and nothing smears and slides around as bad as this. I was so disappointed to come home after a long day and find that I looked exactly like a raccoon.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Black
I got this product in a monthly subscription box and immediately liked it. The one that I have is actually called the skinny mini liquid liner because it's a travel size of the original product. You still get a really good amount of product in the smaller tube. It goes on very black and has a matte finish like most of the Eyeko brand liners. It's perfect to throw in your purse or to have on a trip in your luggage if you're flying anywhere because it's so small. I find that I really don't have to reapply this eyeliner at all because once it's on its doesn't budge. They don't claim to be waterproof but I've never had an issue with it moving even if I've gotten sweaty. I'm a big fan of Eyeko and look forward to trying more of their products!!
Ronnie S.
Salem , VA
Review for: Black
Love this eyeliner! I got this in a recent birch box and will continue to buy this as my regular eyeliner. It is so easy and simple to put on in the morning and looks amazing. I use it every morning that I put makeup on and it stays on all day long. The only time it comes off is when I get it really wet.
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
Review for: Black
I received this liquid liner in an older Ipsy bag. I did not receive the full size version, but the smaller one still lasted me months!

I love the size on this one, as it allows me to draw thinner lines and stay in control.

It’s long lasting, as it does not fade or smear throughout the long work day.
Natasha K.
Hoboken, NJ
Review for: Black
I used to be intimidated by liquid eyeliner, but I'm now a convert! Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner is so easy to apply and allows me to achieve a natural look, a more dramatic look, and anything in between (by varying the thickness of the line drawn). Typically I apply this eyeliner in the morning, and it looks great from the moment I put it on until I remove it at night -- no smudging or running all day! I highly recommend this product, especially to people who think liquid eyeliner is too difficult to apply or not worth the effort.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Black
I love this! I actually got it in my birchbox (subscription) and I used it all in about a month. It lasted all day and was flawless looking. I ended up ordering some more. The brand is good and I want to try more from this brand.
mayra l.
Denver, CO
Review for: Black
I used to hate liquid eyeliners because i just couldnt work with it! >_< im an ipsy subscriber and got this in one of the bags. I had run out of eyeliner and well i had no choice......im so glad i did i loved it!! Its my go to eyeliner ever since then. I love that its so thin and last all day!! No smudges no discoloration it stays. No better eyeliner out there than this one bye bye pencil hello liquid liner :D. Now to try out different colors.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Review for: Black
Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner in black. This is a felt tip liner which is really my only concern with it. It always seems with felt tip liners the tip gets hard and clogged and won't work. This has a thin formula which you have to go over to get opaque which I don't mind. It is smudge proof like they claim when it dries. It's also very long lasting!!!
Serena A.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Black
I'm giving this product a 3/5 stars. I says what it does, smudge proof and pigment. The precise part is iffy if you have a steady hand. I tried it today because I got it in a subscription box so it was a trial size. The felt tip was a little big to be a skinny in my opinion so it was hard to get a nice clean line but it could have been me. It is very pigment again and doesn't smudge but I'll stay with my NYX liquid liner and this is my backup if anything.
Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge or run. Does the Eyeko fit the bill?
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
Is this eyeliner waterproof? I find that, if I don't get waterproof, my eyeliner doesn't last.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this the best liquid felt tip liner?
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
How can I get a steady hand so I can draw a straight line? Help
Madison W.
Pineville, NC
Is this a good eyeliner for someone with trouble getting a good line?