MakeupEye MakeupMascaraEyeko
Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara

Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara

Our innovative formula features key polymers, waxes and cellulose powder in a gel finish for buildable colour that never runs, smudges, crumbles or flakes. Easy to remove with warm water. The custom guitar-shaped brush will thicken, lengthen and curl for a sooty lash fringe.

Is this a good mascara? I want to try it but I want to make sure it's worth it. Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara
Where can I buy this brand?
Is this mascara worth $12?
Start your review of Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara uploaded by Shilpa S.
Easy to use. If you like your mascara to remain wet then you will like it. It will give you full volume and long lasting wear.[product:eyeko-rock-out-&-lash-out-mascara]
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara uploaded by Whitney W.
I'm weird about mascara. I don't like the ones who are very liquidly. This one is a perfectly product for my lashes. At makes them so full and beautiful. I highly recommend people trying it out. It doesn't have that oily transfer which I absolutely hate.
Camila P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara uploaded by Camila P.
Purchased at: Target
I like this mascara because it leaves me the elongated effect to my eyelashes that are small, to remove it I always do it with a gel or with water[product:eyeko-rock-out-&-lash-out-mascara]
Yuliya P.
Hst Newcastle, DE
Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara uploaded by Yuliya P.
I’ve got a deluxe size of this mascara in my November iPSY Glam bag. This is an absolutely amazing mascara - perfect formula. The brush is exactly my type, no fallout. Will repurchase a full size product for sure, also love the packaging!
Lydia I.
Jacksonville, FL
Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara uploaded by Lydia I.
First time using this brand. The brush is kinda awkward, but with just a few swipes my eyelashes looked longer, nice sepreration with drama and great volume. It lasted all day without smudging or smearing. It also conditions your lashes with strengthening keratin & moisturizing shea butter. rockout
Deanna P.
Suffolk, VA
Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara uploaded by Deanna P.
I wasn’t a huge fan of this mascara. I thought it was very easily to clump on your lashes. And I had a hard time even removing this from my lashes with a cleansing balm. It did stay all day however and didn’t run on my eyelids.
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I honestly wasn’t expecting a whole lot from this, so I was pleasantly surprised. It takes a few coats, but I haven’t had any issues with clumping or fallout during the day! It’s a great quality for the price point! Is definitely buy again [product:eyeko-rock-out-&-lash-out-mascara]
Kiarah B.
Puyallup, WA
Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara uploaded by Kiarah B.
This is by far the best mascara I have used! It's better than the iPSY brand Betty Boop mascara, which use to be my favorite. I had no issues putting this mascara on, I was able to get all the way to the base of my lashes. My eyelashes also looked smoother and longer, there was no clumping at all. It added volume plus it dried quickly.
Deb D.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara uploaded by Deb D.
Not a fan of the packaging. Not a huge fan of the wand. I don’t think my lashes look as spectacular as it does when I am wearing Lancôme Lash Idol but this is okay. I received a sample of this product in my monthly Ipsy bag.
Crystal L.
Ridgedale, MO
Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara uploaded by Crystal L.
I received this mascara in a subscription box and I'm now in love with it! I reach for this mascara every time I put on makeup, so I'll definitely be looking to get more when I run out. The wand and formula gives me beautifully long lashes. Not clumpy. And the part that I like best, it stays put while wearing it, but comes off relatively easy when removing. I hate scrubbing my eyes to remove mascara and this mascara saves me from having to scrub. I've gotten lots of compliments on my lashes while wearing, even a few people thought I was wearing false lashes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tre K.
il y a 6 mois
Iris G. il y a 6 mois
I like it. I got it in my Ipsy bag a couple times. And I would say it's a pretty good mascara.
Karen L.
Indianapolis, IN
il y a 8 mois
Ashley V. il y a 7 mois
This is my freaking FAVORITE mascara right now, the wand gets every lash but I like that it comes in a big tube the shape of Carmex so at the end I'm able to get all the product. It makes my lashes super big after 2 or 3 coats. I would compare it to the younique brand for sure 👍