Eyeko Me & My Shadow Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.

BY EYEKO

A waterproof, all-in-one eye shadow, primer, liner, and blending brush. This intense, 12-hour wear shadow liner features a built-in blending brush for smoky eye looks and an automatic twist-up pen so that no sharpener is necessary. Glide on this liner and eye shadow duo for a lasting, crease-resistant finish that accentuates any eye shape. It is formulated Without: - Parabens "A smoked eye is so flattering on everybody. I can't be bothered with powder eyeshadows that you have to blend, blend, blend. It takes skill and patience, I would rather just draw it on and smudge." Alexa Chung, Eyeko Creative Consultant

Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Taupe more...
I was really surprised by this shadow stick! It's super pigmented and it stays in place all day. I really enjoy using this - especially when I'm running out of time in the mornings. Love the color Taupe too.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I have the color Taupe - and I LOVE this eyeshadow stick. It is definitely waterproof - which I love. It stays on ALL DAY and does not move! I have hooded eyes so this is the most important aspect for me. Super easy to apply - the color is beautiful! Does not disappoint!
Lindsey S.
I'm not sure how I existed w/o this product. I have it in 3 shades that are all highly pigmented. The packaging is easy to throw in your purse. It's so easy to apply and fool-proof. I don't really use the brush on the other end but when I have it has blended the product nicely. This stuff LASTS FOREVER! Even without a primer. It doesn't budge. I adore this eyeshadow.
Marim A.
Great product , love it for everyday looks . I got it as a gift from my friend on my birthday. I guess the price points is good for the quality and the simplicity of using. I would absolutely buy it again.
Fiona B.
Irvington, NY
This is my absolute go to product. I use it every single day to cover my lids with a subtle shine. Great multiuse product for work, drinks, or a late night out. Strongly recommend this product for anyone looking to simplify their makeup routine.
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in shade Quartz. Really nice colour, can be subtle or built up. Easy to use. The built in brush is good for blending it out or you can use your finger. Once it’s set it doesn’t budge all day. I have hooded eyes and cream or stick shadows are a nightmare for me usually. This is really good. Would definitely recommend.
Aleksandra M.
London
Review for: Quartz more...
This is probably the best eyeshadow I have ever used! The colour is super intense, slightly glittery and of amazing quality. It is waterproof which makes it even better. The shadow does not smudge or fade even at the end of the day. I am super impressed and highly recommend the product!
natasha h.
Review for: Taupe more...
Not really for me it casket when it sets and the pigment is quite there I’m surprised by the amount of love for this product just wasn’t for me Eyeko Me & My Shadow Waterproof Shadow Liner