BY EYEKO

A waterproof, all-in-one eye shadow, primer, liner, and blending brush. This intense, 12-hour wear shadow liner features a built-in blending brush for smoky eye looks and an automatic twist-up pen so that no sharpener is necessary. Glide on this liner and eye shadow duo for a lasting, crease-resistant finish that accentuates any eye shape. It is formulated Without: - Parabens "A smoked eye is so flattering on everybody. I can't be bothered with powder eyeshadows that you have to blend, blend, blend. It takes skill and patience, I would rather just draw it on and smudge." Alexa Chung, Eyeko Creative Consultant see more...

Fiona B.
new york, NY
This is my absolute go to product. I use it every single day to cover my lids with a subtle shine. Great multiuse product for work, drinks, or a late night out. Strongly recommend this product for anyone looking to simplify their makeup routine.
Lindsey S.
I'm not sure how I existed w/o this product. I have it in 3 shades that are all highly pigmented. The packaging is easy to throw in your purse. It's so easy to apply and fool-proof. I don't really use the brush on the other end but when I have it has blended the product nicely. This stuff LASTS FOREVER! Even without a primer. It doesn't budge. I adore this eyeshadow.
natasha h.
Review for: Taupe
Not really for me it casket when it sets and the pigment is quite there I’m surprised by the amount of love for this product just wasn’t for me Eyeko Me and My Shadow