Eyeko Mascara Wardrobe uploaded by Amina Z.Eyeko Mascara Wardrobe uploaded by Sydney E.

BY EYEKO

A kit for every lash look with mascara and three different brushes. Create your own bespoke lash look with our three-in-one conditioning formula with Carbon Black finish and a choice of three brushes to define, curl, and volumize. The extra-thick, glossy black formula means you can create a faux-lash look with just two coats! This set contains: - 0.21 oz Mascara - Define Brush - Curl Brush - Volume Brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This cruelty-free product is gluten-free. It contains a botanical blend of keratin, shea butter, and pro-vitamin B to fortify, thicken, and lengthen the appearance of lashes. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have relatively long lashes as it is, so often when I wear mascara, I will find little black marks under my eyebrows where the mascara has rubbed off onto my skin." in 1 review
  • "You will fool even yourself into thinking that you put false eyelashes on!" in 1 review
  • "I need to try out this mascara and see how much volume it gives my eyelashes (: than my regular covergirl mascara." in 1 review
Kelsie F.
Portallegany
Review for: Eyeko Mascara Wardrobe more...
Amazing love it this is a must have everything you need in mascara primer bronzer and the lip cream all in one awesome bundle Too Faced Beauty Expert Darling Set Mascara Primer Bronzer Lip Cream
Katie T.
eufaula
Review for: Mascara Wardrobe more...
I love this mascara. Going on great and stays on all day. I have brown eyes. It is a good price for the quality of the mascara. I am a repetitive user and use it daily. I would recommend this product to others.
Cindy p.
Sarasota, FL
Love this mascara goes on smooth and my lashes are full and the darkest black it last long time. I use it everyday. The price is reasonable. I bought it at ultra beauty store. I would even it again whenever I run out of it I will buy some more.
Suzanne C.
I love this brand!! It's great for making my eyes look long and it lengthens too!! It has good packaging and it's very unique! I am a repeat user!! I would recommend it to others and I would definitely buy it again!!
Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
Review for: Eyeko Mascara Wardrobe more...
Eyeko is so underrated. Everyone should try this brand. Their mascaras are luxurious without breaking the bank. I like that they do not flake or run. I only wish I could find this brand in more stores.
Anna H.
You have used Eyeko Mascara! Goes on like a dream finds every little eyelash and makes them look big, bold and beautiful in a few easy swipes of the wand! You will fool even yourself into thinking that you put false eyelashes on! They really are that great!
Alicia C.
Chicago, Illinois
I received the Black Magic Mascara in November's Birchbox. So my review is on that one that I have tried. I have long gorgeous lashes with this product and I love the packaging. I've never seen a mascara come in a lip gloss shaped container. Because I was thrilled with the Black Magic Mascara I had to write a review, and I can only imagine the other three in the picture are just as good.
Emily K.
Lafayette, IN
I FREAKING LOVE Eyeko's Black Magic mascara. I received it as a sample in a birchbox and keep buying it over and over. I don't even want to try another mascara. For my daily use, it is perfect. It gives me volume and length but not too much where I look overdone for work. The brush is really unique as well.
Joanna C.
Wilmington, NC
I have relatively long lashes as it is, so often when I wear mascara, I will find little black marks under my eyebrows where the mascara has rubbed off onto my skin. Eyeko doesn't do this! It dries quickly and sticks to your lashes. It also makes mine look a lot fuller and gives them a nice shape. I especially love the Define Eyeko! Definitely buy!
Marissa M.
I got a mini sample of this in one of my ipsy bags some time ago and I remember it being all right but not great. I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone because I like a lot of other mascara and brands better.
Ploy A.
How to get this item for free?