Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner Trio uploaded by Kelsey M.

BY EYEKO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A trio of deluxe sample-sized liquid eyeliner pens in black, brown, and navy. Welcome to precision-point perfection. Featuring a long-lasting pigmented formula, each eyeliner has an easy-to-apply, pen-style nib, allowing you to create thick feline flicks and defined lines for a smudge-proof finish. This gratifying, color-intense liner doesn't flake or fade and adds a unique touch to any look. This set contains: - 3 x 0.04 oz Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner in Black, Brown, Navy Blue It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Sodium Hyaluronate ensures color glides on and stays on without cracking or flaking. This cruelty-free product is vegan and gluten-free.

Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner Trio
  • "Super eyeliner! This is the easiest and best application I've found yet. I have the black but def want the rest of the colors!!!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love eyeko skinny liquid eyeliners they work amazingly! They glide on so quick, it's long lasting, doesn't flake off, and it's a boat load easier to do winged eyeliner with this brand!" in 5 reviews
Jenet G.
Beginners liner! It's a good liquid liner, great for someone who is not ready to do a gel or is not steady with the wand. The pen makes it easier to line your eyes and doesn't dry really fast so you can correct if you over line or make an oops.
Hailey S.
Friendship, ME
The Eyeco skinny black liquid liner works great. It is super long lasting and smudge proof.. It stands up to a lot. It goes on very nicely and makes it very easy to do a winged look. It has kind of a shiny finish that looks nice with a shimmery eye or on its own.
Kristen D.
Tacoma, WA
These liners are amazing! They have the easiest tip ever to apply liner with. Great for beginners or intermediates at eyeliners. There are better eyeliners out there if you have good control but I do not so this is my favorite liner pen.
Megen O.
Noblesville , IN
This was the very first liquid liner I was ever brave enough to try. It is so simple to use and I got the hang of it very quickly. I am not artistic so I didn't really think I could ever pull off a liquid liner, but you don't even need a super steady hand or anything for this liner. Great results every time. The only reason I didn't give this an A is because now that I have used other liquid liners, I realize that the tip on this one is a little thicker and gets bendy after awhile. Great liner though. Comes off easily with makeup remover wipes.
Kim L.
I think this is the best application of eyeliner I can find! Great black line! My complaint is it doesn't have as much staying power as I would like! I have allergy eyes and am a bit more oily near my lids. It slides right off or transfers to my lid too quickly! I think it would be a fantastic choice for someone who doesn't have my same problems!
Kristen B.
Highland, IN
I got the black liner in my ipsy bag. This was my first "pen-like" eyeliner, and I'm in love! It really stays put, and is so easy to control. I'm a novice at eyeliner and this helped me create my first winged edge. I would definitely consider purchasing this if the price was reasonable.
Paula M.
Jersey City, NJ
These liners are fabulous. They go on so easily and stay put like no other liner I've ever used. No fall out, no smudging. The design of the tip allows you to get the exact look or design you want. The tips end is very fine, but still stiff, so that you can get great effects. Sure I wish it would last longer before drying out, but at least it's not outrageously expensive.
Kylee L.
Blissfield, MI
If you want an eyeliner with amazing staying power, this is it. I like to use it for my waterlines. It's tip is so small and precise that it is easy to use and to create perfect wings. I highly recommend this to anyone who uses eyeliner on a daily basis.
Kelsey M.
Russellville, KY
I got the single black skinny eyeliner in my Ipsy bag and out of the 30/40 eyeliner brands I’ve used, this one has been my favorite! Love the tip and the liquid. It’s a perfect combo. It doesn’t leak out when it touches skin. It comes out light and smooth to give a fierce look!
Alex W.
Grand Terrace, CA
Just kidding, it's you. I found that this product didn't go on very opaque. I have to keep going over and over to get the pigmentation I was looking for.It dried out soooo quickly too I would never repurchase because I can get a liquid eyeliner for half the price and triple the payoff. This only thing that saves this product is that for someone just venturing into the eyeliner world, the ability to hold the handle close to the brush provides so much more control.
Cassandra P.
Where can I find this brand? Never seen it in store, only online.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
How well does this stay on? Does the waterproof one live up to it's formula?
Christine M.
Land O Lakes, WI
How do you get free smples?
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
Is this great for beginners or someone who has a shaky hand?
Nigely R.
Yaracuy
So it is not waterproof and is very durable, and more if you seal it with some shadow.