BY EYEKO

Our award-winning slim-design brush with dispersed bristles grabs and captures even the shortest lashes to lengthen, extend and separate like no other. We use a unique botanical blend to promote growth by preventing breakage for instantly longer lashes with long-term lash care.

• What’s your current height? Eyeko Lengthening Skinny Bru...2 Answers
Buy on Eyeko
Emma S.
Charlotte
This product was and still is game changing!!! My eyelashes are very long,dark and full without mascara but when I put this on! MIND BLOWN!!!
Jessica
This mascara made my eyelashes so long and really made a difference. I use this product everyday and will continue to do so!!!
Nancy E.
Hialeah, FL
Super nice mascara. Love it. Super black and definitely helps your lashes a lot. Received as a sample
Amanda A.
Charleston, SC
Got really cakey. For the price, you're better off buying It Superhero mascara instead..
Chloé K.
I feel like this mascara isn’t talked about enough, it’s amazing!! It separates and lengthens my lashes and just makes them look stunning! Will definitely keep buying this mascara, I recommend to everyone!
Beauty K.
Riyadh, Central
I've seen so many bloggers use this and rave about it, I somehow thought this mascara would work for me. This mascara has a very wet formula which I'm not used to so when I used it for the first few times it went all over my eyelid. Because of its wet formula it's very heavy on my lashes and does not hold my curl even though it's a water resistant formula. It did add volume and length so I would definitely recommend it to you if you didn't have a problem with your lashes falling down. I have to say I do really love the squeeze-tube packaging, and again, would recommend if you have naturally curly lashes.
Rachel G.
A very wet mascara. I have tried even leaving it open to try dry it out but it just won't. Due to it being so wet, it just makes the lashes clump together. However it works well if you use this mascara and then use a voluminous mascara over it immediately.
Beauty J.
I seriously can't live without this mascara for my skinny Asian lashes. It thickens stays smudge free all day. I can also get out every ounce of mascara because of the way the tube is designed.
Jasmin J.
This mascara is very black but it has a very wet consistency so it transfers easily and gets messy. This means I have to sit and wait a while for the mascara to dry. I'm trying to use this up but definitely will not repurchase. The bristles of the wand are far apart and so small that they don't grab on to the lashes very well.
tara c.
Great mascara. Makes my lashes really long and easy to build up coats without looking clumpy. This is my second one now and would defo recommend
Keely R.