BY EYEKO

Our award-winning slim-design brush with dispersed bristles grabs and captures even the shortest lashes to lengthen, extend and separate like no other. We use a unique botanical blend to promote growth by preventing breakage for instantly longer lashes with long-term lash care.

• What’s your current height? Eyeko Lengthening Skinny Bru...2 Answers
Buy on Eyeko
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Like I said before, I'm a mascara junkie. I loved this
mascara. I think for some people it's a hit or miss, for
me I loved it. It made my lashes long, and separated
not clumpy. I couldn't find it at my Sephora. Only
because it's in a Jc penny. I ordered mine on the
Sephora website. I will buy again. I do recommend
this to others. This mascara isn't talked enough about
how good it is.😊😊
Josephine D.
Hoboken, NJ
This mascara seems like it has a very typical wand, but do not be fooled by its conventional appearance. I purchased this product at Sephora and really enjoyed how easy it was to apply to lower lashes because the wand is so thin. I would consider purchasing again since I have not found a drugstore dupe for this product yet.
Suzii S.
Omaha, NE
😍😍 this mascara is amazing!! It doesn't clump for me and the brush helps lengthen your eyelashes! I use it almost everyday! I received Eyekos liquid eyeliner and fell in love so purchased it and the mascara came with as a free gift and ughhh😍😍 I will def be buying it again!! Mascara is probably my favorite makeup!
Lindsey S.
Great mascara! I only gave it 4 stars because I prefer Eyeko's Black Magic over this. I love the packaging it's so much better than traditional mascaras. It's easy to apply and the thin brush allows you to get lower lashes if that's something you do.
Arianna H.
This product is wonderful, in my opinion. I use this product often but switch out with my other mascaras too. It's packaging is so cute. The wear time is really nice also. I would buy this product again.
Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by how long this made my eyelashes! I am a serious mascara junkie! I love the packaging! This formula does not clump or flake. I love this brand!
Ariela G.
Los Angeles, CA
Most of the mascaras I use don't help me at all . their either to big to sticky or sticks my lashes together .. But this mascara has helped my lashes look extremely nice . it applys very well on
Jolie W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I honestly love this mascara. It is so easy to use and so volume defining. I use the product every day. First time user! Beautiful packaging, was very appealing to the eye. I would definitely buy this again!
member-7a3338527
I absolutely love this mascara! It lengthens my lashes like no other! The soft tube allows you to get as much use of the mascara as possible- so great packaging! Using this mascara in conjunction with another voluminous mascara will be a great combo for amazing lashes! I continue to buy this mascara over and over again!
Christin V.
South Williamson, KY
Love! Love! Love! This is the best mascara I have ever used by far! I love it so much that I have gifted it friends and family as a special treat, and they all seem to love it too. Hope you all enjoy it as much as we have!
Keely R.