Eyeko GWP Deluxe Skinny Eyeliner uploaded by Jazmin P.

BY EYEKO

Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
I do love this eyeliner. But it dries down shiny so if that’s something you don’t like then don’t get this product. There are times it is hard to use over eyeshadow as well but you just have to go over it a few times. Other than that it never flakes or runs.
Haydee M.
El Paso, TX
I hate this liner!!! It’s super pigmented but it dries shinny and it’s not transfer or budge proof at all!! U end up looking like you cried your eyeliner off! Eill never repurchase and not recommend at all
Jazmin P.
post falls
This eyeliner is honestly one of of the best and most important makeup I wear everyday,the application is very smooth and easy to smudge if mistakes are made.I wear mine in pitch black which is the shade I would recommend out of all.Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Amanda C.
I’ve gotten several samples of this liner from Ipsy and I use it pretty often. It’s easy to apply, goes on very black and doesn’t crack when it dries. My only issue is it’s sometimes hard to get a precise wing because the tip is a little fatter than what I’m used to, and I usually have to swatch it on my hand a couple of times to get the product going.
Sarina A.
Fort Stewart, GA
Totally in love with this eyeliner. The pitch black pigment is absolutely amazing it makes my eyes pop. It's precise and smudge-proof, as long as you don't have shaky hands. It's small making it easy to take on the go in case you do need a touchup.

Kalina R.
My favorite liquid liner!!! The most simple I have found to apply! The color is very very black which I appreciate! It dries quick, doesn’t crack or smear, and is long wear! I recommend this often... and I would absolutely buy again!
Kayla C.
I got this eyeliner in my Ipsy bag. I was skeptical at first cause I’m not good with liquid eyeliners. But must say this one is easy to use and easy to handle. Goes on dark, matte, and smooth. Last all day long.
Elizabeth G.
Fayetteville
Easy to use and nice color! Only complaint is that if my eye shadow is too thick, it doesn’t go on easily (feels like it’s out of eyeliner).
Dãn K.
I love this liner. I’ve never had a liner last me so long. I love it. It’s super easy to apply and it’s great for beginners!!
Kaitlyn R.
Tomball
This liner is so easy to use and provides a crisp line! No tugging, it’s super dark and glides over anything