BY EYEKO

Our easy-to-handle chubby pen delivers big, bold lines with a long-lasting carbon-black colour. Our blackest black glides on and stays on for a smudge-proof finish with conditioning algae extract.

Buy on Eyeko
  • "I love a good winged eye look, and this pen makes it super easy without smudging, or any fuss. It lasts long, and the pen has yet to dry up. This one is a staple for sure! " in 57 reviews
  • "Getting this in my birchbox this month! Super excited because I always use liquid black eyeliner and could always use more! " in 47 reviews
  • "The second I tested this product on the back of my hand, it became a must have, I already bought a second one just two days into receiving it. It doesn't smear!! In just seconds you can rub your fingers across it, even scrub and unless you add both significant water And pressure, this will be staying on, yet it comes off gently with makeup wipes. It lasted through a good cry on a Skype without budging, even when wiping my eyes, though that's the only time I could picture this smudging. Because it's fat, after a few tests you can wing your eyes with a flick. But it's not going to be great if you're looking for super subtle and natural, I'd go for the Skinny version for that. " in 45 reviews
  • "One of my favorite liquid liner pens! I received this with my Birchbox bonus points. Great color payoff, long lasting. Doesn't smudge, run or seep into the eyes. Weatherproof. Even at the full cost, you definitely get what you pay for! " in 13 reviews
Christine B.
Granbury Texas
Eyeko Fat Liquid Eye Liner I actually got this with points through BirchBox. In the pic I did press to hard which made a fatter line which some may love. I like it because it can go over my upper eyelid and get right at my lash line. I also like that I can use it on my lower eyelid and it doesn't get stuck in my eyelashes. Also as you can see it is VERY black ⚫
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I thought this was going to be hard to use, but it’s very beginner friendly. It’s easy to hold and to apply a fairly precise line. It can be difficult to make a really sharp wing, but I only slightly flick out my eyeliner. It also stays all day and is very black.
Greta C.
BROOKLYN, NY
After trying several different eyeliner pens, this is by far my absolute favorite. The tip of the liner doesn't bend so it's easy to apply and control what kind of line you want. The black lasts all day long without smudging, and that says a lot, since I work in a humid environment. It's now my go-to eyeliner brand, and I can't wait to try Eyeko's other makeup!
Katherine R.
Sandy Springs
Hands-down best eyeliner of all time. It last all day, never smudges and never runs but is still super easy to wash off at the end of the day. I let my mom try it and she loved it so much my siblings and I get her a new one for every holiday.
Ashley P.
Novato, CA
First of all this thing is beginner proof! All you have to do is angle it sideways and it makes a perfect line. Secondly, it's hard to lose because of how large it is. Definitely a product I recommend to those who are newer to eyeliners
April J.
Morgantown
This FAT eyeliner is by far my absolute favorite product! I first tried it through a subscription box and ended up buying it, and it's Skinny version. The FAT liner gives the perfect line with its fine tip, and the color is great. I always recommend it to my friends. As with any eye make up, using a primer is key to keep smudging to a minimum.  All in all, the best liner I have ever used!!
Rae Lynn H.
Hands down my favorite and go-to eyeliner. It’s so easy to get a very sleek top lid-line, and it goes on so easy. It never smudges and lasts all day. It also lasts forever! I use it every day and think I’ve had it for a year now.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Swear I love everything eyeliner and eyeko these are amazing products this give it a dramatic thick line it’s amazing long lasting and it’s easy to take off very easy to apply and I would definitely recommend
Mikaela C.
I must say that this is a really awesome option as far as liquid liner goes. Liner is SO HARD, especially when trying to perfect that cat eye, and this pen is awesome for beginners. It’s easy to control, and mistakes are less noticeable for that reason. The only issue is that it is pretty fat, so if you want a thin line it’s not super possible.
Lindsey T.
Got this eyeliner in a birch box and had to buy another one when it ran out, which took over a year and it still had some life left in it. So easy to draw a wing and has a strong black color, not faded like most.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
Does this eyeliner smudge and drip down your eyes by the end of the day?
sara m.
yakima, WA
Since this is a fat liquid eyeliner can you still create a wing with this ?
Amanda L.
I'm not familiar with this brand how well does it go on the eyes?
Dyemond S.
Orlando, FL
I'm not sure how to make the perfect winged eye
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I read the review that thus liquid eyeliner stay all day, I have oily eyelid, is anyone experience smudging?