BY EYEKO

Eyeko Fat Eye Shadow Stick, Satin A retractable eyeliner that creates bold, defined and thick lines. The creamy and smudgeable texture glides smoothly onto the lash line, imparting demi-opaque coverage and high colour-payoff. This travel-friendly chubby liner can be applied to the eyelid for a smokey effect. see more...

Jackie N.
Jackie N.
It has great pigmentation & stays on fairly well. However, it doesn't blend easily or at all really. If you're fine with the color as is then you're in the clear. I like more blended lines so this wasn't a good product for me.
Kerstin H.
Kerstin H.
Flint, MI
Blends alright. You have to work fast with it though because it does set pretty fast..
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I received the Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Satin in my March Ipsy glam bag. The best shadow stick I've ever sampled. Lasted a fairly long time. Required few touch ups. Did not crease easily. Easy to apply and blend. Leaves a sheer wash of silvery shimmery color. Ideal as an eye-shadow base. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I keep getting the Eyeko Fat Eye Shadow Stick, Satin in numerous Subscription boxes. I personally am not a huge fan of "stick eyeshadows" they are great for people that like an easy application that does not blend well in my opinion. However the reason why I am giving it a 3 out of 5 rating is that it is a great base for powdered eyeshadows that do not have much pigmentation. Other than that I will not be purchasing it in the future.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Like a chubby crayon, this shadow stick delivers creamy color that you can quickly swipe on, even when there’s no mirror around. This shade (goldish, but with silvery undertones), is the ideal metallic for any and all eye colors or shadow looks. Layer under powder shadow and buff it out to create a sultry situation.Worn on its own, it gives lids a gorgeous sheen, It’s a twist-up, so there’s no need to worry about keeping a sharpener handy.  :)
Trisha T.
Trisha T.
Middle River, MD
Full disclosure, I really actually hate this thing.  I saw it would be featured in the March Ipsy bag, so I picked it up for 70 cents at TJMaxx.  It takes several layers to build any color at all, and by that point, I'd felt like I'd bruised my eyelid.  The color it does leave is barely noticeable and wears off after a couple of hours.  I keep hoping that if I try it again I'll get a different result, but so far it's a definite no-go.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I got this in my ipsy a couple months ago and I absolutely love it! I use it like every day. Its super easy to apply and honestly you don't even need a mirror. Sometimes I use it oalone on my lids and under my eyes or I use it as a base under another eye shadow and it really makes the color pop. Again super quick and easy to apply. A bit sparkly so if you're not into that its something to consider.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Hinsdale, IL
I receive this subscription boxes. The color is very pretty. It Glides on very easily. It does not crease. However I do use a primer and set my primer with a powder. This also serves as a very nice base for some of my very glittery and shimmery eyeshadows​. I also will layer pigments on top of this stick. I like the convenience of having the stick it's very easy for travel.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Great eye product. Easy to apply. Long lasting coverage. The finish is sheer, so you will need multiple coats for a bold look. I prefer the sheer finish so one application is enough for me! I received this in my Ipsy bag and have been very pleased.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Comencé a usar este tipo de sombra que ha vuelto a estar de moda. Es fácil de aplicar, corre de forma pareja, y el tono entre gris y dorado es hermoso y se puede combinar en varios tipos de maquillaje, el brillo es bueno y se mantiene por mucho tiempo
Shoba R.
Shoba R.
Can this be used on the waterline ?