BY EYEKO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Krystal B.
Los Angeles, CA
These leave nice looking lips. They are very pigmented and it honestly met all of my expectations. I couldn't have asked for more. I keep using this till this day!
Laura G.
pompano beach,FL
I love these, they feel so moisturizing against my lips, while leaving a hint of colour.
i use these to the office and at night time when i head out they are pretty perfect
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buts too much color on the cheeks
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
I love to wear it on my cheacks:) love the way it looks... I do not like to wear it on my lips..
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for tweens and teens... and adults! so fun. color isn't imparted very dark, so put on and don't rub too hard or you will rub it off!!
Kelechi E.
Smooths ur lips leaving a hint of color
Leah K.
Bellevue, WA
Great colors, the only reason i give it a "B" is that the fatness makes it awkward at times to apply to my lips evenly...
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
These are cute lipcolor
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
I lovvvve these...I had the best sheer red ever, years back. Will find and repurchase a red and new colors of these little beauties. Great as gifts too. :)
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that you can use these on the lips and cheeks, it's a good multitasking product for those on a budget. They also smell delicious and feel great on either cheeks or lips. They last, especially if you throw a powder on top of them to set the cream.
Victoria S.
Antioch, CA
Is it sheer or true to color?
Mary K.
Have yet to try this...Is it good?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is the consistency of this product like?
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it dry your lips out like carmax making you think you cant live without it so you keep buying it ?
Tuss S.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Is it heaven and thick when applied?