BY EYEKO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A tasty twist-up lip treat that hydrates, protects and SHINES packed into chunky funky pink & blue tubes! A revolutionary balm plus gloss infused with light reflecting particles available in three sheer shades: sweet Strawberry or rich Raspberry to add a fruity flush to lips AND cheeks and cooling Mint for sweet kisses.

Eyeko Fat Balms
  • "I love these, they feel so moisturizing against my lips, while leaving a hint of colour. i use these to the office and at night time when i head out they are pretty perfect" in 3 reviews
desiree t.
I was a bit disappointed with the scents of these products. Frosting and toffee smelled the same to me, and nothing like frosting or toffee. The cherry balm smelled a bit of cherry twizzlers but it was very subtle. Normally I don't really care what a product is supposed to smell like, but I seriously thought these would have more scent to them. On the plus side, they do have spf15 in them wich is always a big plus!

The darker colours can be a bit difficukt to apply because of the size of the product, so I like to use a lip brush or my finger. It's not the most conditioning balm I have tried and I prefer to use another balm underneath them, I have super dry lips so this may not be an issue for people with normal lips. They do give my lips a very nice pop of colour and they work really well as blush, they stay on forever and is very easy to blend on to the cheeks, but use it sparingly as a little goes a very long way.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I love that you can use these on the lips and cheeks, it's a good multitasking product for those on a budget. They also smell delicious and feel great on either cheeks or lips. They last, especially if you throw a powder on top of them to set the cream.
Sabrina V.
These things are so darn cute! Love it as a lip balm but its obviously to fat to put it on like a Chapstick so I apply it with my finger. I don't like it so much as a blush though because... It's fruity... I dunno just weird for me lol
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
As school came around I noticed I needed to cut down on my makeup routine (no small feat) So I was exteremly happy to find this almost goof- proof product that I could do in the car!
Krystal B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Raspberry more...
These leave nice looking lips. They are very pigmented and it honestly met all of my expectations. I couldn't have asked for more. I keep using this till this day!
Laura G.
pompano beach,FL
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
I lovvvve these...I had the best sheer red ever, years back. Will find and repurchase a red and new colors of these little beauties. Great as gifts too. :)
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
This is fun and children safe product
why?
cuz I used this since 4th grade, after 7 years, I still love them
why?
the colors are fun, multi functional, and fun
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Great for tweens and teens... and adults! so fun. color isn't imparted very dark, so put on and don't rub too hard or you will rub it off!!
Vasiah J.
Haines City, Fl
This lip balm is awesome ! Its so big so you will never run out and you can also use it as a blush ! Very smooth and not that expensive !
Victoria S.
Antioch, CA
Is it sheer or true to color?
Mary K.
Have yet to try this...Is it good?
Kacee H.
Buckeye, AZ
Does this really look good? I have small lips and don't really add color.
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it dry your lips out like carmax making you think you cant live without it so you keep buying it ?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Is it heaven and thick when applied?