BY EYEKO #62 in Eyeliner

We just know you’re going to fall head over heels for our carbon-black liquid eyeliner, complete with WIDELASH™ lash enhancer. Why? We think Alexa Chung says it best: ‘The nib is the perfect shape and size to give you control. It gives you the precision to draw on the perfect cat eye. It’s pitch black and waterproof so it doesn’t move even on the waterline. I love that it enhances my lashes each time I use it.’

• Does it stay on for a long time?8 Answers
  • Who else is in love with this eyeliner?8 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner easy to use and does it run out quickly?3 Answers
Buy on Eyeko
  • "My favorite eyeliner. Very easy to put on and stays put. It is very quick to use. It also lasts for a good bit of time. Super black. Does not appear grey at all or see through." in 48 reviews
  • "Love, love, love this Eyeko Eyeliner! I received this in one of my monthly beauty subscription boxes and was hesitant on trying it since the top looked so big. I've been trying to perfect my eye wing and used many different liners from pencil to liquid and nothing really seemed any better than the other. I saw all the high ratings on this liner and people were living it, especially for beginners learning to do the winged eye! I tried it once and it was practically spot on! The tip goes from thick to thinner which helped make the line perfectly symmetrical. Ticker on the outer eye and thinner towards the center eye! It's pigmented and is so user friendly! " in 29 reviews
  • "My new favorite eyeliner. Really easy to apply and doens't smudge once its dry. Holds up all day too. Its great for creating a cateye flick or a tight straight line." in 24 reviews
  • "Love this liquid liner it makes your cat eye perfect! I'm pretty sure it's water proof." in 23 reviews
  • "I swear by this product. I wear it everyday and it makes my eyes pop and look great! The line precision is excellent and it is long lasting and doesn't smudge. This is definitely a product that I recommend!" in 18 reviews
Kayla C.
This liner irritated my eyes so much! I had itchy, watery eyes all day and it terrible! I wont be using it again.
catherine T.
23 rue du four à chaux Lamentin Martinique
That's the worst eyeliner i have ever used !
The pen tip makes it awful to apply on the eyelids (it drags) and throughout the day it smudges and ends up all around my eyes. Do not recommend
kaci m.
Fountain run, KY
I am not a fan of this eyeliner. When I applied it the first time it bled really bad and made it super hard to make a thin line. I ended up with a wing thicker than what I usually like and a ridiculously thick line across my top lid. Even with primer and setting spray it didn’t last as long as my everyday eyeliner.
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
For the life of me I don't understand why people like this product. Today was my first and likely last day using this. It was #terrible. When I first put it on I was really impressed by how #black and #opaque it was. It went on pretty easy and made a good line. However I should have known something was wrong when I put it on my hand and it #smudged immediately. I figured I just hadn't let it dry long enough and it was my fault. So I put it on my eyes and I wore to work with all of my typical daily makeup. Even after having worn it for 7 hours, the wing still smudged, and it created a black line in my crease. I have very hooded eyes and this doesn't happen with my typical daily waterproof liner from Stila. I thought maybe it would be okay if I used it to make a thinner line but I find the tip is too #fat to make an easy thin Line. I'm glad I got this free with purchase from #Ulta because I definitely would have #returned it.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I was super disappointed with this eyeliner. It says that it's waterproof, but it smudges ALL OVER the place along my eye. I have hooded lids, and nothing I do will keep it in place. Not the best eyeliner...
Patty V.
I hate it! Is easy to use, looks beautiful and is very pigmented, but... It's not waterproof! I cried a little and it just died, got into my eyes and now my eyes are very irritated... I'm disappointed.
Naidelyn V.
I hate this thing so damn much . It smudges like crazy i cant get a perfect line the pen tip is so stiff, this thing and i just weren’t working great together . The only thing i did like was how intensely black it was but i wont use it much less repurchase it .
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
I love the felt tip on this but the formula makes my eyes water ! I’ve tried using it many different ways. And it still leaks all over my face. It’s s beautiful black and it’s super easy but not so good for sensitive eyes.
Stephany B.
This eyeliner was the least of my favorite. I am always searching for the perfect eyeliner and this one by far was the worse I have yet to try. It is too thick for my liking and dried out on me within a few days. The fact that it dried out quickly on me and I had to force the liquid out of it on a different surface to reuse it frustrated me overall. Once you apply it and start trying to perfect it with qtips it smudges a lot and then is hard to reapply a cleaned surface unlike most eyeliners. I was extremely displeased with this product and wish I could get my money back on it.
Channing B.
This was hard to apply and smudged everywhere. I’ve tried to use it multiple times but the applicator is just messy and not good.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Does this bleed at all? Do you have to reapply? I notice most liners I've tried tend to bleed near the corner of my eyes
MPL R.
chicago
Does it stay on for a long time?
Janet H.
Pasadena, CA
Who else is in love with this eyeliner?
Racheal W.
Have any of you in the US ordered this directly from Eyeko? I believe they are based out of the U.K.? How long did your order take to arrive?
Linda H.
Great Falls, VA
How is this for oily eyelids? I use a primer but still get smudging even on my best of liners :(