BY EYEKO #26 in Eyeliner

We just know you’re going to fall head over heels for our carbon-black liquid eyeliner, complete with WIDELASH™ lash enhancer. Why? We think Alexa Chung says it best: ‘The nib is the perfect shape and size to give you control. It gives you the precision to draw on the perfect cat eye. It’s pitch black and waterproof so it doesn’t move even on the waterline. I love that it enhances my lashes each time I use it.’

• Does it stay on for a long time?8 Answers
  • Who else is in love with this eyeliner?8 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner easy to use and does it run out quickly?3 Answers
Buy on Eyeko
  • "My favorite eyeliner. Very easy to put on and stays put. It is very quick to use. It also lasts for a good bit of time. Super black. Does not appear grey at all or see through." in 48 reviews
  • "Love, love, love this Eyeko Eyeliner! I received this in one of my monthly beauty subscription boxes and was hesitant on trying it since the top looked so big. I've been trying to perfect my eye wing and used many different liners from pencil to liquid and nothing really seemed any better than the other. I saw all the high ratings on this liner and people were living it, especially for beginners learning to do the winged eye! I tried it once and it was practically spot on! The tip goes from thick to thinner which helped make the line perfectly symmetrical. Ticker on the outer eye and thinner towards the center eye! It's pigmented and is so user friendly! " in 29 reviews
  • "My new favorite eyeliner. Really easy to apply and doens't smudge once its dry. Holds up all day too. Its great for creating a cateye flick or a tight straight line." in 24 reviews
  • "Love this liquid liner it makes your cat eye perfect! I'm pretty sure it's water proof." in 23 reviews
  • "I swear by this product. I wear it everyday and it makes my eyes pop and look great! The line precision is excellent and it is long lasting and doesn't smudge. This is definitely a product that I recommend!" in 18 reviews
Morgan G.
Wilmington, NC
This stuff is the bomb! I am a huge liquid eyeliner pen fan, and this does not disappoint! It has great staying power, and the tip is really great for making a perfect winged eyeliner. The color is very full too, which matches well with bold makeup look. I love it!
Emily S.
Hartford, WI
I received this Eyeko Eye Do Liguid Eyeliner in an ipsy bag and I love it.  It goes on super smooth and the color is the blackest of blacks.  The fine tip allows for precision application and makes it really easy to do fun styles.
Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Love the felt tip and the strength of the pigment, I’ve been using it every day since I got it in my glossybox! I stopped using liquid liner for a long time because it was too much of a hassle but I like that it is like a pen. Doesn’t feel like other waterproof pens, applies like non waterproof!
Amanda D.
Clinton Township
I absolutely love this product! I have nothing negative to say about it. It is deep in the color black. It is matte black not a shiney black. The tip of this liner allows you to do the perfect cat eye. It stays put all day. I love it.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love this liquid eyeliner!

I'm able to create clean looking lines easily!

It releases a smooth and steady amount of ink so there is no smudging!

It dries quickly and stays on all day!

I don't need to reapply either!

It's a great addition to any makeup collection!
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis , IN
By far the best liquid eyeliner I've used ! Smooth and precise, I received a sample in my ipsy glam bag, then purchased a full sized from amazon ! Doesn't set out easily, many uses from one unit! Would def recommend
Cara P.
Anchorage, AK
This is my all time favorite black liner! I highly recommend this liner for any time you need a deep, dark black liner that will last you all day with no cracks or smudges! Eyeko liners are my favorite for black liner.
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a fantastic black liner. I'm terrible with creating a cat eye because of my shaky hands but for some reason THIS eyeliner applies easily and I nail the cat eye, almost every time now.
Hayle H.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. As someone who goes through eyeliner alot this was a great find. I would recommend this liner for intermediate level of experience. It goes on smooth and dark immediately! No need to warm up or prep the tip. Because of this, I would not recommend this to a beginner learning eyeliner. The tip is a great size and feel. I usually use it before work which is about 8 hours of continuous wear. My wings are on point. Best eyeliner I've ever had and it's only the sample size!
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I've tried tons of eyeliners and this one is by far the best in application and wearability. It is my daily go-to It doesn't smudge off the way that others do. I'll never use another black liner!
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Does this bleed at all? Do you have to reapply? I notice most liners I've tried tend to bleed near the corner of my eyes
Golden R.
Does it stay on for a long time?
Janet H.
Pasadena, CA
Who else is in love with this eyeliner?
Racheal W.
Have any of you in the US ordered this directly from Eyeko? I believe they are based out of the U.K.? How long did your order take to arrive?
Linda H.
Great Falls, VA
How is this for oily eyelids? I use a primer but still get smudging even on my best of liners :(