Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I received this liquid eye liner in my Allure Subscription box. This is my first liquid eyeliner. I wanted to try to do a wing and it was so smooth! My wing wasn't perfect due to my unsteady hand and it being the first time, but this pen slide across my eyelid so easily. I didn't have to go over the line a million times like another brand I tried after this. The felt tip made it soft on my skin also. I got rid of the other liquid eyeliners I purchased after. This is now my go to "wing" liner. I highly recommend it!

*Here you can see the wing and how dark it is. Not too bad for my first time lol*