Jill N.
This eyeliner has me feeling all mixed up. It goes on so easily and smooth, like a dream. It's really easy to get very specific lines with this liner, which I adore. On the other hand though, this bleeds like no ones business. I accidentally touched it with my finger at one point during the day and I ruined my wing. Unfortunately, I live the kind of lifestyle that I can't be constantly concerned if my wings are smudged or not. I want my eyeliner ATTACHED to my face and this just doesn't do it for me.