BY EYEKO #62 in Eyeliner

We just know you’re going to fall head over heels for our carbon-black liquid eyeliner, complete with WIDELASH™ lash enhancer. Why? We think Alexa Chung says it best: ‘The nib is the perfect shape and size to give you control. It gives you the precision to draw on the perfect cat eye. It’s pitch black and waterproof so it doesn’t move even on the waterline. I love that it enhances my lashes each time I use it.’

• Does it stay on for a long time?8 Answers
  • Who else is in love with this eyeliner?8 Answers
  • En mi opinión me gusta mas el de gel en deliniador pero n...1 Answers
Buy on Eyeko
  • "My favorite eyeliner. Very easy to put on and stays put. It is very quick to use. It also lasts for a good bit of time. Super black. Does not appear grey at all or see through." in 48 reviews
  • "Love, love, love this Eyeko Eyeliner! I received this in one of my monthly beauty subscription boxes and was hesitant on trying it since the top looked so big. I've been trying to perfect my eye wing and used many different liners from pencil to liquid and nothing really seemed any better than the other. I saw all the high ratings on this liner and people were living it, especially for beginners learning to do the winged eye! I tried it once and it was practically spot on! The tip goes from thick to thinner which helped make the line perfectly symmetrical. Ticker on the outer eye and thinner towards the center eye! It's pigmented and is so user friendly! " in 29 reviews
  • "My new favorite eyeliner. Really easy to apply and doens't smudge once its dry. Holds up all day too. Its great for creating a cateye flick or a tight straight line." in 24 reviews
  • "Love this liquid liner it makes your cat eye perfect! I'm pretty sure it's water proof." in 23 reviews
  • "I swear by this product. I wear it everyday and it makes my eyes pop and look great! The line precision is excellent and it is long lasting and doesn't smudge. This is definitely a product that I recommend!" in 18 reviews
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
For the life of me I don't understand why people like this product. Today was my first and likely last day using this. It was #terrible. When I first put it on I was really impressed by how #black and #opaque it was. It went on pretty easy and made a good line. However I should have known something was wrong when I put it on my hand and it #smudged immediately. I figured I just hadn't let it dry long enough and it was my fault. So I put it on my eyes and I wore to work with all of my typical daily makeup. Even after having worn it for 7 hours, the wing still smudged, and it created a black line in my crease. I have very hooded eyes and this doesn't happen with my typical daily waterproof liner from Stila. I thought maybe it would be okay if I used it to make a thinner line but I find the tip is too #fat to make an easy thin Line. I'm glad I got this free with purchase from #Ulta because I definitely would have #returned it.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I've been on the hunt for the perfect, ideal liquid eyeliner for like ever and have found some good and some bad, but nothing to really rave about- then i was introduced to Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner. It comes in the perfect jet-black shade, is completely waterproof (like, lasts-through-yoga-class waterproof!) and also contains a lash-enhancing ingredient. Although, there is one downside to it- i dont believe it lengthens lashes. However, with that being said, it definitely makes them look fuller, so that's good enough for me! It's just about everything I could ever want in an eyeliner. Glides on effortlessly, doesn't wipe off easily and stays on for hours without having to touch-up or reapply.
Riley G.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this product in my Ipsy bag this month. Never had tried the brand before. So I do have to say that it gives you a nice and precise wing. The tip is very small and fine. However, this eyeliner is the worst. It claims to be waterproof but has zero staying power. My eyelids are not overly oily and I’ve never had a problem with my eyeliner not staying before. It is so burned my eyes so bad. I added before and after photos of about 3 hours. Very disappointed. Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner
Nikki B.
Oviedo
I really enjoy this eyeliner!

Application: It glides on like a dream, and for people who wear simple, small wings like me it lasts well all day. It's so easy to get a nice, even wing with this eyeliner.

Longevity: I have yet to see that weird oil crease I get from other, cheaper liners. As someone with partially hooded eyes, it's always disappointing to see  an eyeliner that does not cater to my needs, but this one actually doesn't smudge against my eyelid. It's opaque all day and it doesn't chip off.  I've seen on smudging and cracking on other reviews when people do large, dramatic wings, but if you keep it simple like I do, this is pretty great.
Katrina H.
*I received this product in my May Ipsy bag
I am a person who does not use liquid eyeliners too often. I am more of a pencil eyeliner girl, and I am not into doing cat eyes or wings with my eye looks. With that being said, I do not have a lot of experience with liquid eyeliners to compare too. I do use them from time to time to line the top of my eyes. I personally thought though that this eyeliner tugged at my eyes when I tried to use it, making it difficult for me to create a smooth and straight line. From what experience I have with liquid eyeliners, I have not had this problem. This product did have great pigmentation, so that is one plus.
Jill N.
This eyeliner has me feeling all mixed up. It goes on so easily and smooth, like a dream. It's really easy to get very specific lines with this liner, which I adore. On the other hand though, this bleeds like no ones business. I accidentally touched it with my finger at one point during the day and I ruined my wing. Unfortunately, I live the kind of lifestyle that I can't be constantly concerned if my wings are smudged or not. I want my eyeliner ATTACHED to my face and this just doesn't do it for me.
Aria F.
So I have an Ipsy glambag subscription and for the last bag, I received an Eyeko Eye Do eyeliner! Now, I love marker eyeliners and I thought it was really good. The black pigment is very good and lasts quite long! It's not my favorite overall, because its kind of small and harder for me to make the dramatic wings I tend to with liquid, but I do love having it on hand to perfect those sharp wings!
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
I LOVE liquid eyeliners and as soon as I took the cap off and saw how carbon black the color was, i knew good things were coming. This eyeliner has s felt tip so with one stroke- perfect cat eye or winged liner! Its the perfect shape. I have not used long enough to see if WIDELASH works to help enhance lash growth.
Jessica B.
Syracuse
This is my favorite liner for winged eyeliner. It flows in smooth and makes the perfect black. It’s not waterproof which sucks but that means you can fix mistakes. I love how it flows and it doesn’t make that weird shiny reflective black crap that cheap liner does. It’s just nice and dark like satin. Love it!
Azrael H.
Love it! Got this in my Ipsy. It has great, dark pigmentation and the felt tip is thin and helps with precision. It stays on really well, I can wear it all day and not have issues. My only issue is it is a little expensive, but well worth the buy if you can afford it.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Does this bleed at all? Do you have to reapply? I notice most liners I've tried tend to bleed near the corner of my eyes
MPL R.
US
Does it stay on for a long time?
Janet H.
Pasadena, CA
Who else is in love with this eyeliner?
Racheal W.
Have any of you in the US ordered this directly from Eyeko? I believe they are based out of the U.K.? How long did your order take to arrive?
Linda H.
Great Falls, VA
How is this for oily eyelids? I use a primer but still get smudging even on my best of liners :(