Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner
We just know you’re going to fall head over heels for our carbon-black liquid eyeliner, complete with WIDELASH™ lash enhancer. Why? We think Alexa Chung says it best: ‘The nib is the perfect shape and size to give you control. It gives you the precision to draw on the perfect cat eye. It’s pitch black and waterproof so it doesn’t move even on the waterline. I love that it enhances my lashes each time I use it.’see more...
Top Questions See all 55 Q&A
- "My favorite eyeliner. Very easy to put on and stays put. It is very quick to use. It also lasts for a good bit of time. Super black. Does not appear grey at all or see through." in 48 reviews
- "Love, love, love this Eyeko Eyeliner! I received this in one of my monthly beauty subscription boxes and was hesitant on trying it since the top looked so big. I've been trying to perfect my eye wing and used many different liners from pencil to liquid and nothing really seemed any better than the other. I saw all the high ratings on this liner and people were living it, especially for beginners learning to do the winged eye! I tried it once and it was practically spot on! The tip goes from thick to thinner which helped make the line perfectly symmetrical. Ticker on the outer eye and thinner towards the center eye! It's pigmented and is so user friendly! " in 29 reviews
- "My new favorite eyeliner. Really easy to apply and doens't smudge once its dry. Holds up all day too. Its great for creating a cateye flick or a tight straight line." in 24 reviews
- "Love this liquid liner it makes your cat eye perfect! I'm pretty sure it's water proof." in 23 reviews
- "I swear by this product. I wear it everyday and it makes my eyes pop and look great! The line precision is excellent and it is long lasting and doesn't smudge. This is definitely a product that I recommend!" in 18 reviews
I am a person who does not use liquid eyeliners too often. I am more of a pencil eyeliner girl, and I am not into doing cat eyes or wings with my eye looks. With that being said, I do not have a lot of experience with liquid eyeliners to compare too. I do use them from time to time to line the top of my eyes. I personally thought though that this eyeliner tugged at my eyes when I tried to use it, making it difficult for me to create a smooth and straight line. From what experience I have with liquid eyeliners, I have not had this problem. This product did have great pigmentation, so that is one plus.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos