Eyeko Brow Liner

Brush tip allows you to feather in your brows; extend the tail and add overall definition in the most natural way that never looks drawn on.

LIGHT TO MEDIUM Aqua (Water), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Artemisia Princeps Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lysine, Pentylene Glycol, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Beheneth-30, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. MAY CONTAIN: CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1) MEDIUM TO DARK Aqua (Water), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Beheneth-30, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Artemisia Princeps Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lysine, Pentylene Glycol, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. MAY CONTAIN: CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

I got this in one of my sample boxes in a travel size. You can buy a travel size thru them but I want a full size. I can't find it anywhere, and its not even on the Eyeko website for purchase! Does anyone know where I can purchase it?Thank you
How bold is this? Is it more natural?
Is this blendable at all?
Start your review of Eyeko Brow Liner!
How would you rate this product?
birmingham
Eyeko Brow Liner uploaded by Robin B.
This product works pretty well for what it’s supposed to do. It’s saturated but light and buildable. Makes for a precise, but natural looking line and fully filled in, if that’s what you want. It’s got a fairly fine tip so you can do natural looking strokes in the direction your brows grow. Only problem I’ve seen is that the color sinks into your follicles, so you can see little dots sometimes around the inner brow. Advice is to go slow and use just a little of the product at first. I was sent this in my first Birchbox and I’m glad bc I would not have normally picked this up. #eyebrowgame
Seminole, FL
Eyeko Brow Liner uploaded by Anne-Marie F.
Eyeko Brow Liner uploaded by Anne-Marie F.
I’m so sold on this brow game guys. Seriously I don’t mean to whine, but I have had a difficult time finding brow products that work for me. This is a game changer. It’s easy to apply, light weight, I love the felt tip application and the shade medium is great for my brown brows and fair skin. Looove!!
Carneys Point, NJ
Eyeko Brow Liner uploaded by Shelly B.
Never heard of this eyebrow liner before until I got my birchbox. I have the hardest time finding a good eyebrow pencil. I have over plucked eyebrows so it's hard filling them without looking weird. This liner works so good. Very easy to use and once my sample starts running low I will be buying another one.
Eyeko Brow Liner uploaded by Lori M.
This is the first time I have ever used something for my eyebrows. But this Eyeko brow liner is the bomb. I'm in love with this. I got it in my supscrition boxes and at first didnt really want it but I decide I would try it on cause I got it might as well use it right. Well I did and I really like it. I think its better than I pencil. It went on really good and light not to dark at all. The tip on this is the perfect size and shape it makes it easy to put on.
Columbus, OH
Eyeko Brow Liner uploaded by Lauren Y.
Eyeko Brow Liner uploaded by Lauren Y.
Never used any brow product quite like this. Received the mini in my September Birchbox and it is very easy to use. Unsure if I would purchase but I like how much control I have. Eyeko Brow Liner
Brownsburg, IN
Eyeko Brow Liner uploaded by Candy A.
It has a good concept but the product dries up very quickly and doesn’t transfer well. It only slightly darkened my brows from blonde and didn’t match my hair. Thank goodness for Benefit saving the day because this was a train wreck. These are not well-made.
Allentown, PA
Eyeko Brow Liner uploaded by Danielle D.
Very mixed feelings about this product. When I first tried it, I hated it but wanted to keep giving it a chance. Since my brows are naturally thick, I feel like this product works well for me and simply helps make my brows look more defined and clean if I’m going for a more natural look. However, I do not like how the liner goes on almost watery and seems like a marker. If you use a stroking technique, it helps to make the product look more blended and natural. However it is not dark enough and there’s a bit of noticeable difference in the color compared to my brows.
Pensacola, FL
Eyeko Brow Liner uploaded by Natalie B.
Love this brow liner! Its liquid and has a felt tip and it's not too dark and is great for shading and filling in as well as lining. Definitely recommend.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Eyeko Brow Liner uploaded by Maria D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very disappointed on the color of this liner. I do like how it’s not super pigmented so it gives it a natural color but it is green in most light. I don’t understand why it is green. Very upset
Smyrna, DE
Eyeko Brow Liner uploaded by Nicole D.
I love this brow liner! It goes on so easily and stays put all day! It matches my brows perfectly.