BY EYEKO

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our nano brush and botanically-enriched formula effortlessly defines brows for a natural finish, while maintaining a healthy brow look. Infused with key ingredients keratin and gingko biloba, combined with proteins and multi vitamins to condition, thicken and visibly improve the appearance of your brows.

Eyeko Brow Gel Style & Define
  • "Love this brow gel! It has a light tint which allows it to be put on top of other brow products without being too heavy, or it can be used alone on a day without much makeup for a light effect. The gel is soft and easy to apply, and keeps my brows looking great all day without feeling sticky or stiff. The packaging is beautiful!" in 5 reviews
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this brow gel! It’s definitely on the lighter side which is great because I have blonde brows and most gels look insane on me. This essentially is a tint, so it goes on the light side and just boosts your natural brows. This works great with brow pencils and keeps your brows in place.

I think it looks best when you brush your brows upward and outward. This makes your brows look perfectly groomed and natural.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Got this for an awesome deal through Birchbox and it’s actually better than I expected!
I have had it on all day and my brows are still in place (: the brush is a little bigger than some of the other brow gels I have used but it was actually better and easier to apply!
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
You need to use this alongside a brow filling product because all this does is keep them in place. It’s basically a colored clear holding gel. It’s easy to apply, but you don’t get a lot in the tube for the price.
Amanda K.
Hopatcong, NJ
This is the first brow gel that I've ever tried. I love that it made the parts of my brows that don't have a lot of hairs look more filled in without being obvious. I have dark brown brows and this color works well with them. The gel holds the unruly hairs in place so my brows stay in a nice arch the whole day. It removes easily with soap and water, yet does not run on my oily skin. With daily use, the tube lasted me for a few months. I took off one star for the price and the container - it's hard to get all the product out. Aside from that, I loved it.
Kris H.
I love this brow gel and this brand. This is a bit expensive but well worth it for someone like me. I am so bad when it comes to shaping all that comes along with having nice brows. My brows are not thick nor thin they just need some loving to give them a nice shape. This is a great tinted gel that has several ingredients that nourish the hairs. It is easy to us. Just brush it in.
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
Brow Gel: Brow Gel can help to keep your brows in place. If you’re lucky enough to have nice brows naturally,use this to tame unruly strays. Or brow gel can be used in addition to any of your other products as a finisher. This product can be purchased in a clear or tinted formula, high end or drugstore options are readily accessible. For a drug store option Milani cosmetics makes a wonderful brow gel.
Karissa W.
Liz P.
I've used this for years and doesn't compare to other brow gels. It doesn't give that shiny tint that some other brow gels so in some angles. I think it's a good value, I always have this in hand. Highly recommend!
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
Love this! So easy to apply and doesn’t smudge at all. Adds just enough color for my brows to not look drawn on. One step convenience!
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
I am not a fan brow gels, but I can tell you it is an amazing brand. You need to try it.
Starr W.
Denton, TX
Is this comparable to the Benefit Ready, Set, Brow?

back