Eyeko Brow Gel 0.29 oz uploaded by Brooke C.Eyeko Brow Gel 0.29 oz uploaded by Kris H.Eyeko Brow Gel 0.29 oz uploaded by Kris H.

BY EYEKO

A tinted brow gel infused with conditioning keratin and ginkgo biloba to style, define, and maintain a healthy brow look. This easy-to-use tinted brow gel styles and cares for your brows. A nano-brush and botanically-enriched formula effortlessly defines brows for long-lasting hold with a natural finish. Key ingredients keratin and gingko bilabo with a blend of vitamins and botanical proteins help to condition and visibly enhance brows with regular use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The suits-all shade is perfect for blondes and brunettes for a natural, filled-in look. Applys wet but dries to a natural finish.

Buy on Eyeko
Bren A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan brow gels, but I can tell you it is an amazing brand. You need to try it.
Kris H.
I love this brow gel and this brand. This is a bit expensive but well worth it for someone like me. I am so bad when it comes to shaping all that comes along with having nice brows. My brows are not thick nor thin they just need some loving to give them a nice shape. This is a great tinted gel that has several ingredients that nourish the hairs. It is easy to us. Just brush it in.
Amanda K.
Hopatcong, NJ
This is the first brow gel that I've ever tried. I love that it made the parts of my brows that don't have a lot of hairs look more filled in without being obvious. I have dark brown brows and this color works well with them. The gel holds the unruly hairs in place so my brows stay in a nice arch the whole day. It removes easily with soap and water, yet does not run on my oily skin. With daily use, the tube lasted me for a few months. I took off one star for the price and the container - it's hard to get all the product out. Aside from that, I loved it.
Liz P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for years and doesn't compare to other brow gels. It doesn't give that shiny tint that some other brow gels so in some angles. I think it's a good value, I always have this in hand. Highly recommend!
Brooke C.
Chipping Norton, England
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally cannot fault this brow gel! I use mine on top of my brow product and it literally makes my brows stay in place all day! It will not budge! It also is something I grab when I'm after a more 'natural' look, and use this on its own! Cant get enough of this, and i'm yet to find a better eyebrow gel!
Morgan F.
This has to be one of my favourite makeup products, it has lasted for so long. This eyebrow gel is very last longing and keeps my hairs in place. The tint isn't to intense but is just the right intensity. Definitely going to re purchase Xx
Starr W.
Jacksonville, AR
Is this comparable to the Benefit Ready, Set, Brow?