BY EYEKO

Black Magic Mascara Drama & Curl - Transform your lashes with the power of Black Magic!Designed for after-hours seduction, Eyeko's ultimate mascara creates drama, volume and curl, with an extreme carbon black finish for a full bodied lash fringe. The curvaceous helix brush for full lash contact, lifts, curls and volumes for clump-free, thicker, longer lashes with long-lasting curl and hold. The formula is enriched with a conditioning keratin and shea butter botanical blend for long-term lash care and superior staying-power that's easy to remove when you want to.Benefits:Easy-to-apply , create a faux lash effect in just 2 coatsConditioning keratin & shea butterIntense carbon black colorNo smudging, crumbling or flakingWater-resistantLocks in color and hold for 12hrs+Paraben-free formulaEasy-to-removeEyeko is the go-to brand for your eyes only. Created by beauty veterans Max and Nina Leykind, their mascaras and liners are favored by celebs and hotshot make-up artists alike. With style icon Alexa Chung on board as Creative Consultant - she credits them with creating her favorite look - Eyeko gives the definitive edit for eyes.(0.29 oz.) - Black Magic Mascara Drama & Curl see more...

Buy on Eyeko
  • "I'm in love with this mascara! The curved brush provides a lot of volume, and the formula lasts all day! I never see flaking at the end of the day either! Great product!!! I'll definitely be buying another one of these!" in 7 reviews
  • "I think this mascara may have been the best I've tried so far. I really want to buy another one. The shape of the wand is really nice for catching all of your lashes and then flip it over to add some more drama to certain lashes. It is also great and not clumping. Beautiful mascara for me." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a fantastic long lasting mascara. I love the packaging, you can use the tube to sqeeze the product out and use it for liner as well!" in 4 reviews
  • "Another great mascara from Eyeko. Lovely long lashes with deep black colour and nice volume. Love the shape of the curling wand too as you can lift your lashes. I mainly use this for nights our or special occasions as I prefer a more natural look for work. Would recommend." in 3 reviews
  • "Been using this mascara for about a month now and loved it. It stays put all day, making my lashes look longer and fuller. I like the packaging since is different from all the other mascaras I've used. Plus, the waterproof really works." in 3 reviews
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
Review for: Black more...
Really liked this mascara I received it in my ipsy bag this month and I loved the brush that has a curve it made my eyelashes look longer and fuller, I also like how fast it dries. I like that a lot mostly when I apply it to my bottom lashes
Denise G.
I received this in my Ipsy bag and gave it a try. It goes on smooth and isn't clumpy. It doesn't flake off like some others. I liked the applicator because it is curved instead of flat. If I wore mascara daily I would definitely buy it.
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Jamie K.
Piedmont, OK
Review for: Black more...
I found about about this mascara through a Birchbox over a year ago. I haven't used anything sense! For someone with eye lashes that are already long, this is so perfect. It helps hold a curl better than anything else I have ever used.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Hannah B.
Muscle Shoals
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara but it is very hard to remove at night time, and also you can’t build multiple coats with this product with out the lashes clumping together!
Peyton S.
Review for: Black more...
I like it, but I'm not in love. I like the wand, it's a cool shape and the curve makes it easier to get into the corners of the eye, but it is really runny and splattered all over my eye lid and tops of my cheeks.
Lissa G.
Pisinemo
This I don't know if it's just me but it did not hold my lashes as long as I wanted to. It yeaa it got them looking fuller, voluminous lashes but when curled it did not hold.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I received this in a sample box and it quickly became my favorite mascara. This does not budge I have very watery eyes and this stuff is amazing! It has a very wet formula on a curved natural bristle brush. I always wear this to hot outdoor events because I know it will stay all day! Super black, no clumps! I just ran out of my sample size but plan to but the full size next time I'm shopping at ulta! I will continue to repurchase!
Nikita B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I received this product in a subscription box and I was addicted since the first application. It is dramatic with good curl. I have great natural eyelashes, but with this mascara. everyone was drawn to my lashes and even asked if I were wearing false lashes!! lol. This mascara doesn't rub off easily, doesn't smear. Once it's on, it's on!! I absolutely love it!
Kaylee C.
Does this mascara add length and volume?
Ashley B.
Yankton, SD
Do you find that this thickens well? And is it waterproof and ok for bottom lashes?
Danielle M.
Where can u buy this mascara it looks like it works very well from the brush.. I would love to try it but can’t find who sells it?
Ioana Ramona G.
Sasso Marconi
Where can I buy this mascara and how much it costs?
16852johanna r.
this mascara transfers? its waterpoof?