Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
By Eyeko
Gabriela D.

Does this really work? I've been looking for a good mascara for my tiny eyelashes and I would like to try something new that would keep my lashes up and looking cute all day.

Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It depends what you want it for. I don't think it curls the lashes, but it does hold a curl decently. I love it for applying mascara to my bottom lashes because the wand shape helps me not touch my skin and ruin my concealer!
Shae A.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
1 year ago
It's amazing! I just got it.. definitely give it a try!
Poppy C.
Poppy C.
1 year ago
I love this so much and is absolutley amazing, so would definetly
JoJo Z.
JoJo Z.
1 year, 6 months ago
Try covergirl clump crusher, best mascara I've ever used, makes your lashes look super long and never clumpy https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0094GHL62/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1486689785&sr=8-3&keywords=covergirl+clump+crusher&dpPl=1&dpID=51vlVjiujzL&ref=plSrch