BY EYEKO

A carbon-black mascara for drama, volume, and curl. Transform your lashes with the power of Black Magic Mascara. Designed for after-hours seduction, this ultimate mascara combines drama, volume, and curl with an extreme carbon-black finish to intensify your lashes like no other. The curvaceous helix brush lifts lashes for a 90 degree curl and evenly coats with jet-black color to create full lash definition that really holds. The formula is enriched with a conditioning keratin and shea butter botanical blend for long-term lash care and superior staying-power that's easy to remove when you want to. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This is a long-wear, water resistant, smudge- and fade-proof formula that doesn't crumble or fade. Now Available In Midnight Blue A deep dark navy to flatter your flutter and brighten the whites of your eyes.

Buy on Eyeko
  • "After searching the drug stores and beauty retailer stores, I have finally found the mother of all mascara." in 1 review
  • "It is a pretty basic mascara, and while I prefer basic mascara, with basic wands (I hate those gigantic wands in crazy shapes, they get mascara all over my face), I don't really think it works any better than a majority of drug store brand basic mascaras." in 1 review
  • "I got this mascara in my top box last month, and I've been in love with it ever since... Its my new favorite and really gives me curly thick lashes." in 1 review
  • "While it is a bit pricey I found it well worth the splurge." in 1 review
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Black
I received this in my August glam bag. And first off, I wanted to say this is my first mascara in a glam bag! I was so happy to receive one! I love mascara, it's one of my go-to's for a quick day look. But any who, so I was a little caught off guard by the packaging of this product. It's different. So different that the first time I pulled the wand out of the tube, it looked like it had like barely anything on the bristles. Boy was I wrong. They made my puny lashes look like fake lashes. The length was intense! My best friend who has stunning natural lashes even complimented them. I am impressed. The downside is, I'm currently not into water proof mascaras because they ruin your eyelashes. It makes my eyelashes very brittle and dry. Therefore I have been steering clear of them. It is a once in a blue moon kind of a product, but not always. Certainly not an always.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Review for: Black
This is just a basic mascara. It did give my lashes thicker however there was no curl what so ever. I do like it's waterproof but I did not like how it took me forever with eye makeup remover it still took me forever to remove like it was glued on my lashes.
Lauren D.
Review for: Black
I received this in my Ipsy bag, and was pleasantly surprised. The packaging of the sample size felt pretty cheap, but the mascara itself did a great job of separating my lashes. It added a good amount of volume too. I would recommend using this to prevent clumps. Normally I would use this as my first layer to separate, and then go in with a more voluminous mascara for the second coat.
Carley S.
Cooperstown, PA
Review for: Black
I received this as a sample and it is amazing!! It makes my eyelashes so curled and flawless through out the day!! You could hardly see my lashes before I put the mascara on! I’m absolutely in love with it!!
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Black
I really love the tube design - it helps you scrape off all the excess mascara before pulling it out. It also makes it easier to spruce it up if you put it in a cup of hot water it softens right away. Great design - great want- great product!
Nouchee S.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Black
Okay, so I really like this product. This mascara is giving me the perfect amount of product and length on my lashes! I would totally repurchase this. At first, I thought I would not like it because I totally hated the mascara. But after using it, it is my go to mascara. I love it and I usually wear it alone.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Review for: Black
I received a sample of this mascara through BirchBox and I love it!!! It lengthened my lashes, added volume, and made them very noticeable and awesome. Got tons of compliments on a picture that I posted of my lashes after Eyeko too. I highly recommend this product and BirchBox (tell them Daisy Hunnell sent you).
Lexis S.
Review for: Black
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag, and I love love love it. The brush is wonderful not only lengthens but helps comb out the lashes and helps with the clumping together. I will definitely buy this again as I am in love with it. Not bad at $26 dollars, I think it's well worth it.
Paige K.
Review for: Black
Very disappointed with this mascara. It clumps my eyelashes together when applied. It's also impossible to take off. I use the nuetrogena makeup wipes which usually takes everything off but I can see that all of the mascara is not coming off. The one thing I do like is the brush. But that's it.
Amy W.
Review for: Black Magic Mascara - Black, Black
Favorite mascara! Perfect black color!! I use this every day & it never runs, smears or flakes. It’s definitely in my top 5 have to have makeup items!! I highly recommend trying this
Natalie C.
From how the brush looks, would this mascara clump?
Rachel B.
Brundidge, AL
Am I the only one who can not wear this mascara at all? Does it irritate anyone else's eyes? Like burn very badly?
does this mascara clump up?
gabriela D.
Does this really work? I've been looking for a good mascara for my tiny eyelashes and I would like to try something new that would keep my lashes up and looking cute all day.
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
I really want to try this! Does it clump a lot?