BY EYEKO

Transform your eyes with the power of Black Magic! Designed for after-hours seduction, our ultimate mascara combines drama, volume and curl with a carbon-black finish to intensify your lashes like no other. The curvaceous brush lifts lashes for a 90-degree curl, while remaining conditioned, supple and defined with colour that stays true and really lasts.

Buy on Eyeko
  • "This has to be one of the most underrated mascaras on the market! I literally never hear anyone talk about how amazing this stuff actually is! This is the perfect everyday makeup mascara, it lengthens and curls while adding a bit of volume. The curl last all day an doesn't flake!! If you are considering trying this don't, just buy it!!" in 26 reviews
  • "Such an incredible mascara! Separates and gives great volume to lashes! Will definitely keeps using it!" in 14 reviews
  • "Amazing formula and brush! I am usually a waterproof mascara kind of girl. But this mascara is just as effective in holding my curl. The brush allows every lash hair to be coated. It is much easier to remove and I noticed zero flaking throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "Simply the best high end mascara for the price. The squeeze tube means you get to use every drop of product. The brush head is curved and bristles are well spaced - no clumps or missed lashes." in 7 reviews
  • "It is a pretty basic mascara, and while I prefer basic mascara, with basic wands (I hate those gigantic wands in crazy shapes, they get mascara all over my face), I don't really think it works any better than a majority of drug store brand basic mascaras." in 1 review
Grace D.
Overland Park, KS
I got this in my Ipsy glam bag and was confused at first. The squeezy tube packaging is weird, but I kind of like how I can squeeze it to put more product on the wand. I used this on my lazy days when I had errands to run, but didn't want to wear a full face. It wasn't bad, wasn't a miracle product, it was just a mascara. However, the price is ridiculous for what you get out of it. The Better Than Sex by Too Faced and Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte (two of my very favorites) work MUCH better and are a little cheaper. I don't know, if you prefer more natural lashes, maybe you'll prefer this. But I think you should spend less to get the better mascara.
Devon H.
South Amboy, NJ
I received this as a sample in my Ipsy bag. Since receiving it, it’s the only mascara I have used religiously. I like the shape of the brush and color. It rarely clumps, which is nice. I gave it four stars tho because I don’t like the container it is in. It makes it hard to open once you use most of the product due to the packaging being soft. I would absolutely buy & recommend this product.
Karina B.
This is a great mascara and I was blown away by how long and full it made my lashes look. However, I do rotate this out with other mascaras as it does have a pretty *heavy duty* feel about it insofar that it isn't budging. I can swim in it with no fear of a run, though it does get a bit bunchy. Unfortunately, I've also learned that if you go to bed with it drunk or lazy or because you are out of makeup remover (you need strong stuff with this) you will wake up with tarantula lashes. This bunching also occurs if you
try to put another layer on later in the day, so be happy with the one
application.
Emily M.
I received a sample/travel size of this in an ipsy bag a couple months ago and for awhile I was very 50/50 on if I liked it or not. I’ve come to the conclusion it’s a pretty good mascara but I’d never rebuy it. I do quite like the wand and the formula is okay. My biggest issue is the packaging, besides the fact it’s just kinda cheap, it really isn’t good for the wand. When I put this in my makeup bag it fell to the bottom and was squished, with a normal mascara this wouldn’t be any big deal, but because this packaging isn’t in a hard shell it squished the wand and almost ruined one of its sides. Luckily I was able to get it back to its original form, but I don’t think it would be fixable if it happened again.
Danielle L.
I really like this mascara. The tube is small and easy to throw in my purse. The color goes on nice and thick without clumping, and because the brush has that slight curve to it, I don't have to curl my eyelashes first. Such a time saver!!
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I got a sample of this in one of my ipsy bags and while I have to say I didn't particularly like the fact that the tube is soft this mascara makes me lashes look super thick dark and long. It didn't clump for me and didn't flake off as the day went on (and because I'm dumb I even accidentally rubbed my eye a couple times.) Amongst a couple other mascara this has been one of my favorites.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I love this mascara. It doesn’t make my lashes clumpy and it definitely lengthens them. While I’m amazed with how smudge-less they are, I’m frustrated with how difficult they are to remove. Even using oil cleanser, this mascara requires scrubbing and loss of a couple of lashes.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love the tube design - it helps you scrape off all the excess mascara before pulling it out. It also makes it easier to spruce it up if you put it in a cup of hot water it softens right away. Great design - great want- great product!
Lauren R.
Just okay for me. I like the shape of the wand, and it’s not too clumpy, but it doesn’t last too long and my eyelashes don’t look quite as long as they do with my regular waterproof formula Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara - if you don’t need waterproof, this might be good for you.
celeste-anne t.
San Pedro, CA
I once received this product as a sample and I loved it so much that I bought the full mascara collection. This brush is one of my favorites; it’s curve allows for easy application and coverage. Downside is that it’s a light application and takes several coats to build it up. It also takes some time to dry and can be very messy if you touch your lashes while they are still wet. Removes easily. Love this brand.
Natalie C.
From how the brush looks, would this mascara clump?
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Am I the only one who can not wear this mascara at all? Does it irritate anyone else's eyes? Like burn very badly?
Gabriela D.
Does this really work? I've been looking for a good mascara for my tiny eyelashes and I would like to try something new that would keep my lashes up and looking cute all day.
Anjana P.
does this mascara clump up?
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
I really want to try this! Does it clump a lot?