MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerEyeko
Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash

Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash

Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash crafts definition and drama for the eyes, whilst incredibly enhancing the volume of the lashes.

With the ability to add a touch of drama to the eyes with ease, Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash certifies itself as an absolute beauty necessity that is guaranteed to become any cosmetics junkie's new best product. Featuring a long, fine brush tip, this innovative eyeliner imparts pure black to the lash line, adding the finishing touch to any look perfectly.

Infused with the uniquely formulated WIDELASH, Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash promotes the development and growth for the lashes, magnificently enhancing the body by up to three times more in just fifteen days.

Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glycerin, Bentonite, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, PVP, Simethicone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Stearate. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77266 (Black 2).

How good is this for oily eyelids? I swear all my eyeliners run like crazy.
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash ? Where has everyone purchased this eyeliner? Looking for the felt tip
I Love this liner, but it seems to drip out more than I’d like, anyone else noticed this with the Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash?
Start your review of Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I got this in a subscription box a while ago. It is amazing. It's super pigmented and black immediately. It dries quickly so you don't have to worry as much about it smudging. And once it dries it stays in place until you remove it. I did pass it along to a friend because I don't use liner often and she would really use it. She loved it too.in reviews
This is honestly the best liquid eyeliner ever! It's hard for me to perfect the cat eye but this eyeliner makes it simple and easy! I got to test out this product for free, but I will so be buying it in the larger size! I want to try more of their products too! Long lasting and doesn't smudge!in reviews
...what I dip my Qtip into now to fix mistakes)! It is hard to find good waterproof eyeliners and this is one I'll be sticking with once my sample runs out. in reviews
Cerritos, CA
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by divya C.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite eyeliner of ALL time. So easy to use, won’t budge all day, matte finish, and comes off quick with micellar water. I absolutely adore this eyeliner because I’ve tried SO many eyeliner pens and this one is the best in terms of being easy to use, extremely pigmented, and long lasting!
Danvers, MA
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Tea N.
Smooth, black, brush tip. It's is a nice thin brush for clean lines. I can easily make cat or winged lines with this. It takes longer to dry but once it dries it stays on all day. It doesn't smear or bleed.
Cedar Park, TX
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Krystal L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This eyeliner would be one of my best ones to have when it comes to doing my makeup or someone else!!
Hampton, NH
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Samantha M.
I got a sample size and I usually don’t wear eyeliner because I can never get a thin line. The tip of this liner is so thin that I can create a thin lined look. It’s so easy to apply to the eyelid. And I absolutely love it and will be buying the full-sized product very soon!
Centereach, NY
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Anna M.
The worst eyeliner I’ve tried in my life. When I applied it the line was like black water drops. After removing with micelar water the product was literally in my eye. I see black lines in my eye. Eyeliner goes straight to garbage.
Lowell, MA
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Rosie N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this because it's a brush tip liquid liner. It is very precise and the pigment is jet black. It doesn't dry fast so you have to be very patient with not blinking so it doesn't transfer. Also, it's best to use this with a primer and shadow because when the lids start building up natural oils, it would remove the liner. This doesn't last all day for me so I would only use this for errands. Not something I would spend over $20 for but if it comes in a subscription box, I don't mind using it.
Omaha, NE
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Diana P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really really wanted to like this eyeliner but it just wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I wasn't able to wear it on a daily basis, everytime I applied it it came out streaky and would dry down too fast. Trying to draw a wing with this eyeliner was a challenge. I would not repurchase this again. I've tried better and cheaper eyeliners.
Binghamton, NY
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by ℳaℜısSą D.
I love this damn eyeliner, I think it’s ruined me on other eyeliners for life. The black is super pigmented, and glides on beautifully. The tip makes for easy precision && pretty wings...what more could you ask for!
N Las Vegas, NV
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by muna ..
Super black amazing love it nice packaging this is one off a few that stays hours and hours in place I’m satisfied with this eye liner love it Maja P. [user:eyeko] #makeup try it you will like it
Green Bay, WI
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Bree Y.
Wish I could give this more then 5 stars because I am OBSESSED. I absolutely love everything about this eyeliner except for the price. It lasts all day, doesnt smear, gives you lots of control for making that perfect wing. I love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sumiton, AL