BeautyEyeEyelinerEyeko
Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash

Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash

Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash crafts definition and drama for the eyes, whilst incredibly enhancing the volume of the lashes.

With the ability to add a touch of drama to the eyes with ease, Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash certifies itself as an absolute beauty necessity that is guaranteed to become any cosmetics junkie's new best product. Featuring a long, fine brush tip, this innovative eyeliner imparts pure black to the lash line, adding the finishing touch to any look perfectly.

Infused with the uniquely formulated WIDELASH, Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash promotes the development and growth for the lashes, magnificently enhancing the body by up to three times more in just fifteen days.

Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glycerin, Bentonite, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, PVP, Simethicone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Stearate. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77266 (Black 2).

How good is this for oily eyelids? I swear all my eyeliners run like crazy.
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash ? Where has everyone purchased this eyeliner? Looking for the felt tip
I Love this liner, but it seems to drip out more than I’d like, anyone else noticed this with the Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash?
Start your review of Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I got this in a subscription box a while ago. It is amazing. It's super pigmented and black immediately. It dries quickly so you don't have to worry as much about it smudging. And once it dries it stays in place until you remove it. I did pass it along to a friend because I don't use liner often and she would really use it. She loved it too.in reviews
This is honestly the best liquid eyeliner ever! It's hard for me to perfect the cat eye but this eyeliner makes it simple and easy! I got to test out this product for free, but I will so be buying it in the larger size! I want to try more of their products too! Long lasting and doesn't smudge!in reviews
...what I dip my Qtip into now to fix mistakes)! It is hard to find good waterproof eyeliners and this is one I'll be sticking with once my sample runs out. in reviews
Rachael B.
York, PA
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Rachael B.
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Rachael B.
I actually liked this liquid liner. I got the Coco-edit, which is a dark brown shade. It’s wet at first, but quickly becomes the right texture. I took a photo of how it looked hours after wearing, and it held up nicely considering I was in the rain, uncovered for an hour! Has a felt applicator that is narrow and firm until you get to the tip. Easy to create sharp thin lines. It’s a matte finish. Does cover well on top of eyeshadow. Not the very best liquid eyeliner, but it’s decent. I love that it doesn’t dry out as quickly as many do.
Janine D.
Saint Louis, MO
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Janine D.
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Janine D.
This might be my new favorite liquid eyeliner! The tip is super fine yet firm (I hate a flimsy tip, ugh), so it gives you amazing control and precision. The color is rich and leaves just a bit of sheen. I do prefer matte finishes in liquid liners, but this isn't unbearably shiny. If you make a mistake, it comes off easily with a cotton swab. It doesn't smear or flake; it just comes off super cleanly somehow. It dries quickly and doesn't seem to fade when wearing. I definitely recommend this liner!
Angela S.
Southside, AL
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Angela S.
I couldn’t find the Black Magic Cocoa Edit eyeliner here, but that is what I’m reviewing. I got this in an IPSY bag and I absolutely love it! The tip is so fine and easy to manage. The color stays true all day and it does. Not. Move. At all. I’ll be purchasing one in brown soon. Check them out if you like liquid eyeliner!
Alicia R.
Arcata, CA
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Alicia R.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite liquid eyeliners. It’s true jet black and completely opaque in one coat which I absolutely love. Super easy to make a winged or graphic liner look. Definitely will continue to use and buy again in the future! Follow for follow please 💖
divya C.
Cerritos, CA
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by divya C.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite eyeliner of ALL time. So easy to use, won’t budge all day, matte finish, and comes off quick with micellar water. I absolutely adore this eyeliner because I’ve tried SO many eyeliner pens and this one is the best in terms of being easy to use, extremely pigmented, and long lasting!
Maritza V.
Blakely, PA
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Maritza V.
I used to love this eyeliner but as time went on and I started experimenting with it more I began to see the flaws within it. The eyeliner can come off as extremely pigmented but I noticed that its also easy to wipe off if you try to layer anything on top of it whether it’s falsies or even another coat of the eyeliner itself. it’s almost as the product picks it self back up and you’re left with a patch of liner faded or even completely missing.and makes it almost impossible to build it up to the intensity I want if it doesn’t come off in the first swipe. this eyeliner used to be my favorite because it used to barely budge on me but I’m starting to realize that I also do not like how long it takes for it to fully set. I want a eyeliner that is one swipe done deal and this takes a little bit of time and patience to work with. at the end of an eight hour shift the only thing that actually disappears is my inner corner eyeliner for some odd reason and for that I will not repurchase this product
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Thuy N.
Smooth, black, brush tip. It's is a nice thin brush for clean lines. I can easily make cat or winged lines with this. It takes longer to dry but once it dries it stays on all day. It doesn't smear or bleed.
Maria D.
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Maria D.
I didn't think I would like this liner. But once I tried it, it glides on so smoothly. It does not skip on the Eyelid, it is very black, dries down quickly, it dries down to a medium satin matte and it stays put on my lids for a good 8 hours and I have oily lids because I do live in a hot and humid climate state. I was pleasantly surprised. It also has a medium to fine point tip, it is not a felt tip, it's a brush tip, which I usually normal don't opt for in my liners but wow, this brush tip stays in shape and not spread out. I recommend.
Geraldine F.
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Geraldine F.
I got this liquid eyeliner on my monthly ipsy bag. I love how easy to apply it is. I like the tone of black. Lasts for a long time without smearing. I will continue to use this. I totally recommend it!
Krystal L.
Cedar Park, TX
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash uploaded by Krystal L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This eyeliner would be one of my best ones to have when it comes to doing my makeup or someone else!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily O.