BY EYEKO

Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash crafts definition and drama for the eyes, whilst incredibly enhancing the volume of the lashes.

With the ability to add a touch of drama to the eyes with ease, Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash certifies itself as an absolute beauty necessity that is guaranteed to become any cosmetics junkie's new best product. Featuring a long, fine brush tip, this innovative eyeliner imparts pure black to the lash line, adding the finishing touch to any look perfectly.

Infused with the uniquely formulated WIDELASH, Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash promotes the development and growth for the lashes, magnificently enhancing the body by up to three times more in just fifteen days.

Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glycerin, Bentonite, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, PVP, Simethicone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Stearate. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77266 (Black 2).

• I read that this eyeliner helps with the growth of lashes...2 Answers
  • How's the consistency of ot is it like watery ? Or really...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good eyeliner for weeks What do...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I got this in a subscription box a while ago. It is amazing. It's super pigmented and black immediately. It dries quickly so you don't have to worry as much about it smudging. And once it dries it stays in place until you remove it. I did pass it along to a friend because I don't use liner often and she would really use it. She loved it too." in 50 reviews
  • "This is honestly the best liquid eyeliner ever! It's hard for me to perfect the cat eye but this eyeliner makes it simple and easy! I got to test out this product for free, but I will so be buying it in the larger size! I want to try more of their products too! Long lasting and doesn't smudge!" in 19 reviews
  • "I've tryed other Eyeko products before and they have never let me down. The packaging on this product is super cute, cobalt blue and gold. I just tried this product for the first time which I received from ipsy. This is my new favorite liquid eyeliner, it goes on smoothly and is WATERPROOF (if you make a mistake, you can hurry up and clean it up - miccelar water is what I dip my Qtip into now to fix mistakes)! It is hard to find good waterproof eyeliners and this is one I'll be sticking with once my sample runs out. " in 7 reviews
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
This has been my tried and true eye liner for a while now. The first time I tried it was in a boxycharm box a while back. I’ve been in love with it ever since. It’s very affordable and definitely won’t break the bank.

🐆

@etrebelle_es - Golden Skin Caviar Eye Gel
@urbandecaycosmetics Eyeshadow Primer Potion “Original”
@bhcosmetics - Studio Pro Ultimate Pro Palette
@anastasiabeverlyhills - Brow Gel “Clear”
@urbandecaycosmetics - All Nighter Full Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
@katvondbeauty - Setting Powder “Translucent”
@anastasiabeverlyhills - Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette “Golden Ochre” “Burnt Orange” “Raw Sienna” “Primavera”
@nyxcosmetics Single Eyeshadow “Whipped Cream” “Raven”
@colourpopcosmetics - Crème Gel Liner “Swerve”
@eyeko - Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner “Black”
@micabeauty Gel Eyeliner “ Black
@nyxcosmetics - Worth the Hype Mascara “Black”

💌 Mbbeautyxo@gmail.com - All Occasions
Natalie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have ALWAYS imagined that liquid eyeliner was a nightmare and precision had to be on your side. Boy was I wrong, the minute I opened Eyeko I could tell that it wasn't a mess, and your average Jane could get through a swipe on the lid pretty successfully! This product is pretty amazing and put all my liquid eyeliner woes at bay. The only downfall was the eyeliner at the creases of the outside of my eyes sometimes smeared after the end of the day. I would def. buy this again!
KATHRYN C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite eyeliners and I’ve tried a lottttt. Cat eye is my daily look (exhausting, I know.) you know how sometimes you do your eyeshadow and then go for cat eye on top and the liner just drowns in the eyeshadow and becomes diluted? This is not the case with this eyeliner! It powers over any eyeshadow with bold precision and doesn’t budge. Powerful formulation skills Eyeko my cat eyes thank you!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Omg this is amazing my favorite eyeliner ever I’ve so new at this but with some YouTube this helped glide on so easy and I use it everyday it’s perfect easy to put on easy to take off I would definitely buy this again
Amy W.
DALLAS, TX
The formula is awesome. It dries out way too quickly however. I am blin it one eye and can’t do eyeliner on my upper eyelid that well. The eyeliners in my collection only get used when someone else does my eyes. Because of this it is a rare that they get lined (new city no friends). So after using maybe twice the formula dried out and I was unable to use again.
Shalimar O.
Clarksville, TN
I am hands down in love with this product. It's been a year and it hasn't let me down. Glides right on and pretty much waterproof. Looks good with everything. You can go thin or thick.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
I don’t usually use liquid eyeliner. .. it has a felt tip but came out evenly, it is almost 100% smudge proof!! I made a line on my had and it seemed a little thicker than most liquid liners, the tip was a little big but it stayed all day!!! Impressed me for sure, would recommend you buy it if you like liquid eyeliner pens!!!
Katrina B.
Snoqualmie, WA
This is the ONLY eyeliner I choose any more. They have varying sizes to help me create the perfect cat eye. It doesn’t smudge easily, and lasts all day. Even with spending a night out dancing I know I can count on it to keep me looking flawless
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I love eyeko liquid liners! They last ALL day (and night if you happen to forget to take it off - oops!). It’s extremely easy to apply and non irritating on my sensitive lids. It’s a very matte black which I love! Highly recommend!
Sarah C.
I have a ton of black liners and reach for this one a lot. No smudging or smearing. The tip makes it really easy to do a super thin line or a cat eye. Price is decent. If I ever run out of liners, I would get this one again.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does this product stain your kids? Is it hard to get off at night?
Zoi A.
Athens
I have been looking for a good eyeliner for weeks What do you recomend about this brand? I ve never tried this brand
Brianna B.
I desperately need a good black eyeliner. I prefer markers and looking for a long lasting pigmented black black liner. Is eyeliner black magic eyeliner ether eyeliner for me?
Kristen O.
Cedar Park, TX
I read that this eyeliner helps with the growth of lashes. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I got a small sample of their regular skinny lined and LOVe it!
Denisse C.
Do they have this on brown?