Eyeko Black Magic Lash Curler uploaded by Sophi B.

BY EYEKO

Eyelash curler by Eyeko Black Magic eyelash curler Thick silicone pads for no-kink curling Produces elevated lashes for a longer, fuller look Ergonomic non-slip handles for comfort

Eyeko Black Magic Lash Curler

Start your review of Eyeko Black Magic Lash Curler!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Fort Carson, CO
Relieved this with an Eyeko mascara I purchased. It does the job. I haven’t had any problems with the liner coming off and they give you a back up just in case. It’s easy to clean and hugs my lash line well.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really like this eyelash curler. I received it in a Birchbox and am glad I did because I will definitely purchase another when this one wears out. I haven't been able to find a lash curler that is effective on my long, straight lashes, until this one. I do wish the pad part would stay firm longer. It still works, but I feel like it would have an even longer life if the pad was a bit better made. Overall, I would recommend and I will purchase again.Eyeko Black Magic Lash Curler
gonzales
Works well other then the fact that at times it does seem to grab a lot of eye skin at first I thought it was just me but when others used it it did the same to them, I was a bit sad at that but other then that the product is really good and leaves lashes with a nice curl!
Culver City, CA
Love this lash curler! I’m Filipina-American and honestly other lash curlers I’ve used have been just okay. This one fit really well with me and I opened up my eyelashes more than others. I definitely saw a difference and I’ll definitely buy again!
San Fransisco
I loved this eye curler. It made my lashes long and I could apply mascara and they would stay curled for the day. Most curlers are easy to use as was this one. I lose it so I bought it again and haven’t lost it since.
Didn't really like this. I unfortunately got two of these in separate Birchboxes and I gave both of them away. They feel very cheap, although the grip is nice because of the texture, but they are very lightweight and I found that they would get stuck while I was trying to curl my lashes. Wouldn't recommend these.
Lake Villa, IL
I couldn't pass up a black velvet eyelash curler. It works about as well as any other curler. It's a very cute curler and matches my other tools well.
It's lash curler even came with a replacement cushion. I like to heat up the metal part before I use it, to give my eyelashes extra curl!
Love this eyelash curler. Works great and have been using it for some time. It’s a good value and comes with extra parts.
Merseyside, Liverpool
I really like this eyelash curler. It’s sturdy and nice looking. I use it every time I do my makeup - it makes such a big difference and opens up my eyes. It’s on a more expensive side, but well worth it.

Eyeko Black Magic Lash Curler

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email