Eyeko Black Magic Lash Curler

Eyelash curler by Eyeko Black Magic eyelash curler Thick silicone pads for no-kink curling Produces elevated lashes for a longer, fuller look Ergonomic non-slip handles for comfort

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eyeko Black Magic Lash Curler!
How would you rate this product?
Julie C.
Buffalo
This lash curler is super easy to use and my lashes don’t stick to the curling pad. Plus mine came with an extra curling pad. To improve the product, I’d say if it were just a tiny bit bigger, it would be even easier to use.
Natalie A.
Didn't really like this. I unfortunately got two of these in separate Birchboxes and I gave both of them away. They feel very cheap, although the grip is nice because of the texture, but they are very lightweight and I found that they would get stuck while I was trying to curl my lashes. Wouldn't recommend these.
Patrycja P.
Lake Villa, IL
I couldn't pass up a black velvet eyelash curler. It works about as well as any other curler. It's a very cute curler and matches my other tools well.
Sara J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really like this eyelash curler. I received it in a Birchbox and am glad I did because I will definitely purchase another when this one wears out. I haven't been able to find a lash curler that is effective on my long, straight lashes, until this one. I do wish the pad part would stay firm longer. It still works, but I feel like it would have an even longer life if the pad was a bit better made. Overall, I would recommend and I will purchase again.Eyeko Black Magic Lash Curler
Ashley L.
Fort Carson, CO
Relieved this with an Eyeko mascara I purchased. It does the job. I haven’t had any problems with the liner coming off and they give you a back up just in case. It’s easy to clean and hugs my lash line well.
Kona Y.
San Fransisco
I loved this eye curler. It made my lashes long and I could apply mascara and they would stay curled for the day. Most curlers are easy to use as was this one. I lose it so I bought it again and haven’t lost it since.
Aubrey M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this lash curler! I’m Filipina-American and honestly other lash curlers I’ve used have been just okay. This one fit really well with me and I opened up my eyelashes more than others. I definitely saw a difference and I’ll definitely buy again!
Kacey M.
It's lash curler even came with a replacement cushion. I like to heat up the metal part before I use it, to give my eyelashes extra curl!
Casey P.
Love this eyelash curler. Works great and have been using it for some time. It’s a good value and comes with extra parts.
Jenna F.
gonzales
Works well other then the fact that at times it does seem to grab a lot of eye skin at first I thought it was just me but when others used it it did the same to them, I was a bit sad at that but other then that the product is really good and leaves lashes with a nice curl!

Looking for your answer?