BY EYEKO

Black Magic Eye Liner - Only at ULTA!Designed for after-hours allure meet Eyeko's blackest liquid eye liner yet with precision brush tip for perfect application. Created in Japan and inspired by traditional calligraphy, Eyeko's latest liner makes cat eyes effortless even for liquid liner novices. Smooth, fluid single stroke colour glides on and stays on for on all day finish without fading. Eyeko's advanced formula features WIDELASH a tripeptide based blend focused on enhancing lash growth for up to 3x length and volume in 15 days. - Black Magic Eye Liner

• I read that this eyeliner helps with the growth of lashes. Can anyo...2 Answers
  • How's the consistency of ot is it like watery ? Or really black mat...2 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Ally Z.
Ally Z.
Cresson, PA
Review for: Eyeko Black Magic Eye Liner
I've tryed other Eyeko products before and they have never let me down. The packaging on this product is super cute, cobalt blue and gold. I just tried this product for the first time which I received from ipsy. This is my new favorite liquid eyeliner, it goes on smoothly and is WATERPROOF (if you make a mistake, you can hurry up and clean it up - miccelar water is what I dip my Qtip into now to fix mistakes)! It is hard to find good waterproof eyeliners and this is one I'll be sticking with once my sample runs out.
DaNai K.
DaNai K.
Review for: Eyeko Black Magic Eye Liner
I received a deluxe sample of this eyeliner in my Ipsy Glam Bag and really like it. The Eyeko eyeliner has a great felt tip applicator that makes doing a winged line very easy. The color is very pigmented but not complete opaque so I needed to go over the line more than once to get a more bold look. There is a slight sheen to the eyeliner, this will not give a matte black look. Overall it is very good product and I would recommend it.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this product in my ipsy bag this month . I love the pen like pencil makes it easier for winged eye designs also great to hold doesn't have to be held awkwardly. Not toention it is super black which I love don't need more layers and dries quick enough not to smudge but not to quick to wear it flakes and peels off I love this eyeliner and it last very well I didn't have it rub off without makeup remover
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Eyeko Black Magic Eye Liner
Applies smoothly and very pigmented. It has a nice felt tip for creating winged liner pretty precisely but it's a tad bit thicker than I usually like. So if you like really thick, flicked liner, this might not be the one for you. There's always ways around that though if you use a makeup remover wipe wrapped around your nail and drag it out on the edge. Just a little tip 😊
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Eyeko Black Magic Eye Liner
I received this in one of my past ipsy bags and fell in Love with it!! Right when i began to not be a fan a liquid eyeliners, this one definitely changed my mind. It's easy to use and I am always able to get that sharp point and different angles that i aim for. If a beginner was looking for something to use then i would highly recommend this as one of the products to try.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I got this while on the hunt for a new pen liquid liner. This is a great everyday black liner tjats very pigmented and has a matte finish. My only complaint is with longer wear and my watery eyes it tends to fade away in the corners of my eyes. I also had a tiny amount of smudging when being in the heat. Other than that it is a great liquid eyeliner!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Review for: Eyeko Black Magic Eye Liner
I actually really loved this product. It kinda renewed my faith in liquid liners. It didn't dry out super fast and the pigment was great. Super great value for the price. Lasts a pretty good time too. Only downfall I would give this is if you are putting it over a eyeshadow it's a little tough to get a nice color payoff but that's easily handled
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Webster Grvs, MO
I got this in a subscription box a while ago. It is amazing. It's super pigmented and black immediately. It dries quickly so you don't have to worry as much about it smudging. And once it dries it stays in place until you remove it. I did pass it along to a friend because I don't use liner often and she would really use it. She loved it too.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Review for: Eyeko Black Magic Eye Liner
This eyeliner is really good! The color is jet black so that makes me very happy! It glides on smoothly and doesn't smudge.
This is what I look for in an eyeliner!!! I will be repurchasing only after this runs out completely because these are not cheap. Although, They're not too expensive. They're a bit more than $20.
Merci beaucoup eyeko!
Lyndsay A.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
I am in LOVE with this eye liner. Makes the perfect cat eye. Glides smoothly, easily removed in case I make a mistake, and holds well all day long! If I forget to remove my eyeliner at night, I don't look like a raccoon the next morning (SCORE!). I would definitely recommend this eyeliner ten fold. Hands down will buy again!
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley , CA
Does this product stain your kids? Is it hard to get off at night?
Zoi A.
Zoi A.
Athens
I have been looking for a good eyeliner for weeks What do you recomend about this brand? I ve never tried this brand
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I desperately need a good black eyeliner. I prefer markers and looking for a long lasting pigmented black black liner. Is eyeliner black magic eyeliner ether eyeliner for me?
Zogia K.
Zogia K.
Thessaloniki
How's the consistency of ot is it like watery ? Or really black matte eye liner?
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Cedar Park, TX
I read that this eyeliner helps with the growth of lashes. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I got a small sample of their regular skinny lined and LOVe it!