BY EYEKO

Black Magic Eye Liner - Only at ULTA!Designed for after-hours allure meet Eyeko's blackest liquid eye liner yet with precision brush tip for perfect application. Created in Japan and inspired by traditional calligraphy, Eyeko's latest liner makes cat eyes effortless even for liquid liner novices. Smooth, fluid single stroke colour glides on and stays on for on all day finish without fading. Eyeko's advanced formula features WIDELASH a tripeptide based blend focused on enhancing lash growth for up to 3x length and volume in 15 days. - Black Magic Eye Liner

• I read that this eyeliner helps with the growth of lashes. Can an...2 Answers
  • How's the consistency of ot is it like watery ? Or really black m...2 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Buy on Eyeko
Erin E.
LOVE AT FIRST SWIPE. This is BLACK. It’s bold. It applies like a dream!! It was—WAS—my all time favorite eyeliner until I found a dupe that’s just as good and lasts 3 times as long. This lasted me about a month with daily use. I bought it for about 4 months. I found NYX Epic Ink liner and it’s got the same brush tipped applicator as this (not the felt tip) and has twice as much product in the tube, plus it’s under $8. Both liners are black, precise and do not fade or flake. You can do thin lines and bold wings with ultimate precision. When I found this eyeko liner I thought I’d found the liquid eyeliner holy grail. When I found the NYX Epic Ink I REALLY found the holy grail!! A+ on both, but the dupe wins because it’s more bang for your buck and it’s fewer bucks haha
Amy W.
DALLAS, TX
The formula is awesome. It dries out way too quickly however. I am blin it one eye and can’t do eyeliner on my upper eyelid that well. The eyeliners in my collection only get used when someone else does my eyes. Because of this it is a rare that they get lined (new city no friends). So after using maybe twice the formula dried out and I was unable to use again.
Amy A.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is the best liquid liner I have ever used- PERIOD! It's opaque, it's not too shiny, it's super precise, and it doesn't smudge or fade. I rarely use another liner anymore to do my wings. The one I'm currently using has lasted me 5 months so far without drying up.
Katrina B.
Snoqualmie, WA
This is the ONLY eyeliner I choose any more. They have varying sizes to help me create the perfect cat eye. It doesn’t smudge easily, and lasts all day. Even with spending a night out dancing I know I can count on it to keep me looking flawless
Natalie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have ALWAYS imagined that liquid eyeliner was a nightmare and precision had to be on your side. Boy was I wrong, the minute I opened Eyeko I could tell that it wasn't a mess, and your average Jane could get through a swipe on the lid pretty successfully! This product is pretty amazing and put all my liquid eyeliner woes at bay. The only downfall was the eyeliner at the creases of the outside of my eyes sometimes smeared after the end of the day. I would def. buy this again!
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I love eyeko liquid liners! They last ALL day (and night if you happen to forget to take it off - oops!). It’s extremely easy to apply and non irritating on my sensitive lids. It’s a very matte black which I love! Highly recommend!
Denise D.
Evans, GA
Pure black, glides on great, and stays where you put it! I seriously have nothing bad to say about this eyeliner! I don’t think I’ve ever bought an eyeliner twice but I will continue to repeat buy this one for sure!
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley , CA
Not bad for a felt tip. One application will last you all day and it is pretty easy to remove at night. Fits nicely in your purse. I still prefer a good old fashioned eyeliner but this product is not bad.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
I don’t usually use liquid eyeliner. .. it has a felt tip but came out evenly, it is almost 100% smudge proof!! I made a line on my had and it seemed a little thicker than most liquid liners, the tip was a little big but it stayed all day!!! Impressed me for sure, would recommend you buy it if you like liquid eyeliner pens!!!
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
I was always a kvd tattoo liner girl. But i recently switched to eyeko because its at ulta and its absolutely comparable. If not even easier to deal with. Great formula
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley , CA
Does this product stain your kids? Is it hard to get off at night?
Zoi A.
Athens
I have been looking for a good eyeliner for weeks What do you recomend about this brand? I ve never tried this brand
Brianna B.
I desperately need a good black eyeliner. I prefer markers and looking for a long lasting pigmented black black liner. Is eyeliner black magic eyeliner ether eyeliner for me?
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Zogia K.
Thessaloniki
How's the consistency of ot is it like watery ? Or really black matte eye liner?