BY EYE FLY

Ruth S.
EEEEEEES UNA buena tienda para comprar gajas. Creo que tienen una selección bastante grande en las lentes son bastante buenas, pero no me gusta el punto de precio y se tardó mucho tiempo para que envíen
Keely T.
This is my absolute favorite online store! They take care of all my needs! Everything is so organized and easy to find. The customer service is magnificent!
Kels L.
I think that they have a pretty great selection in the lenses are pretty good but I don't like the price point and it took a long time for them to ship
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The legend of a 6 week old baby keeps c. the first one is not an easy fix. I will be a good time to time. it is not a
Nataly S.
Lawton, OK
i love the quaLITY of all the products they have theynalso have so many to choose from at a affordable price
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Jennifer S.
Collingswood, NJ
Meh. Used tobe my favorite, but they don't have a large enough selection or rotate their styles enough anymore.
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Purshase one even tho lil pricey but they were pretty good ann last me more then i tjough it would . its oright
Daniele L.
I liked the selection of pictures that they had available. Very sporty and elegant and I love vintage style for them