BY EYEBUYDIRECT

Jacqueline H.
El Segundo
I LOVE my Jane Birkin frames from eyebuydirect. I get tons of compliments on them and it was so easy to order through their site. They’re also extremely nice on my wallet, especially for prescription lenses which would normally cost well over $250, for the same price at Eye Buy Direct I’m able to get 4+ pairs of quality prescription lenses!
brooke w.
Loveland
i normally have an amazing experience with this website. i’ve bought so many glasses here. but lately they have really been slacking in the customer service department. they sent me labels to return some glasses and then didn’t process the rest of the return. i had to call them to initiate the process again after i had already sent the glasses off. took a month to get my refund.
Emily W.
Ok, eyeglasses are typically not associated with a beauty product, but I am submitting frames & EyeBuyDirect to the #mybeautyawards because for many of us, glasses are a part of our beauty! My buying experience with EBD has been awesome. AMAZING prices, quick shipping and a great selection. They have great sales frequently too! 2 pairs of glasses cost me about half of what one set would have costed at my Optometrist's office.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
So many modern affordable frames. Where I used to spend 300+$ on a pair of prescription glasses I now got a pair of prescription sunglasses and glasses for less than 80$. I definitely recommend them to everyone. They have a customer chat service if you need help, the quality is definitely above what their price point is, good quality for a low price
Marlyn E.
Brooklyn
I am probably the biggest fan of eyebuydirect, I am a believer that glasses are accessories and if it’s also a necessity then eyebuydirect is the way to go! Cheap and fashionable glasses that go with any outfit. 10/10 would recommend
Erin C.
I think this website is amazing. I recently needed to get glasses and all the ones that I loved were over $600 with lenses and keep in mind I have a very small prescription. I went on this website and found ones very similar to the expensive ones from the store and I cannot tell a difference when they are on my face. I have over 5 pairs and I just purchased the blue light ones to help protect my eyes. They almost always have coupons for B1G1. Plus if you don't love them you can return them within 14 days for a full refund which is amazing! I would absolutely recommend them and I will continue to keep purchasing new glasses or every season. They are so affordable that I can continue to purchase new styles and not spend a lot of money. Also they are really good quality and don't feel cheap at all.
Jessica G.
Pembroke
It’s been hard to find glasses that are both affordable and stylish, but when I stumbled across some on EyeBuyDirect I felt like I hit the jackpot. They're spot on with all the current trends and their pricing is set to fit anyone's budget – Frames starting at just $6. I'll admit I was skeptical at first to purchase glasses online, but what sold me over (aside from being so affordable ) was the fact that they offer a 14 day fit & style guarantee which means that you can try out your frames for two weeks and if you’re not satisfied, you can always send them back for a free exchange or return. You may think purchasing glasses online is difficult, but with EyeBuyDirect it's actually just as easy as shopping online for clothes ― pick your choice of frames, enter your prescription (ask your optometrist for your prescription info) and then pick your lenses. Eezy Peezy When you purchase a pair of glasses from EyeBuyDirect, you'll receive a hard cardboard case, a soft microfiber carrying pouch and a free eyeglasses tightening tool.
Niko T.
Gurabo
Have bought 7 eye glasses here and I love this, beautiful eyeglasses with your medical subscriptions and with the lowest price!
Haleigh M.
I’m really torn on these glasses. They honestly feel cheap. However, because they are so lightweight they actually don’t hurt on my face after hours of wear like some other glasses that I have had in the past.

I love all of the frames I have purchased with the exception of one pair that didn’t suit my face. I was able to exchange them no problem. Additionally I received one pair that had weird lines on the lenses upon arrival. Eyebuydirect has agreed to replace them for free.

I also bought a pair of gorgeous pink glasses that now have a scratch on the lenses after only two weeks. Eyebuydirect offered a replacement but the pink frames were out of stock. I wish they were able to just replace the lenses on my current frames. In the end I declined the refund because the scratch is small and I don’t plan on wearing the pink ones as often. I love them so much and am so disappointed since I did buy scratch-resistant lenses.

I chose Eyebuydirect because I don’t have and coverage for eyeglasses and optometry. It was the cheapest way for me to get glasses. Hopefully the next time I need glasses I will be able to get better quality from the optometrist.

To sum up, you get what you pay for. If you like to have multiple frames, this may be great but the quality is not stellar. The customer service is pretty good but there can be a bit of run around trying to get a refund. I would consider shipping here again.
Naya V.
I like to buy mi glasses in this website, the prices are affordable you can choose between several color and shapes.