BY EYEBUYDIRECT

Gina G.
Newton, NJ
I've had no problems with my glasses. The frames are great and durable. The lens were done correctly.
Sandra J.
I love my sunglasses. It such a huge plus to have them available at such a savings. I'm very happy w the simplicity of ordering and the quality of the glasses. I'd love them to have more variety. I can't wait to order my next pair!
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I am SO stoked to have found eyebuydirect.com! All of the frames are so incredibly affordable and so, so cute! I'm always getting compliments on the two frames I've purchased and I can't rave enough about their customer service. I was concerned when my first pair seemed to have been staggered in processing but they were ready to speak to me as soon as I found their "Contact Us" button online.
Nataly S.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
easy to find whatever type of contacts you are looking for they have such a huge varierty of diffrent types and colors
Victoria H.
Ottawa, ON
great quality and stylish glasses at super affordable prices! my go-to site for purchasing glasses!
Shama P.
Great selection of glasses! Their customer service is amazing, they'll answer any of your questions in a matter of hours, day or two.

I also love how they update you on the status of the pair of glasses you ordered. They let you know what step they're on, which is shows great communication and dedication to customers.
Sara B.
Cottage Hills, IL
I looooove this site!! I always order an extra pair of glasses from this site because you cannot beat their price and quality! Currently waiting for a pair in the mail right now!!
Jess G.
Berea , KY
LOVE. I usually use another website but I was wrangles in by a Facebook ad showing really cheap frames. I had just broken my glasses and was desperate. I found a pair that I LOVE. They got to me in a week. Unfortunately I had entered the prescription in wrong! I emailed customer care they immediately sent me a return label and confirmed my prescription and the replacements were sent in like two days and arrived in like five.

They were so sweet to work with and for me customer service guarantees a customer for life !!!
Claire F.
I buy my spare or more colorful, not everyday, glasses here. I’ve bought glasses with lenses for under $10 before but they are very light plastic frames. Surprisingly though, they’re pretty sturdy. My 1.5 year old hasn’t managed to break them so far.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I had purchased a pair of glasses from this company a while back in high school. I was first drawn in because of how cheap their glasses are (I'm pretty sure I got mine under $20) and how great of a deal that was. Once they arrived, I was so excited and impressed that I was able to get a pair of glasses so cheap but you do get what you pay for. My glasses broke within the year of having them because they were flimsy. But I do recommend this company if you're looking for a spare pair of glasses or if you want to try out different looks for a reasonable price.