BY EYEBUYDIRECT

Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
I recommend this website at least twice a month. I have received countless compliments on my frames. The best part is I paid less than $100 for both the frames and lenses. Great quality and great on your bank account. Plenty of styles to choose from for all ages. They even have a loyalty program. I recommend you give this website a shot, I'm glad I did.
Marina K.
Merrick, NY
The quality is pretty good and they have a 14 days return, what it means you can buy, try it for 14 days, if you don’t like it, or if it’s wrong, or whatever, and you want to return it, they will change it for you (I didn’t try to get my money back, I only wrote down my prescription wrongly, but they sent me a new glasses with the right prescription)
Carrie P.
I LOVE eyebuydirect! Their selection of frames is huge and the try on tool is a must have when buying glasses online! I've ordered exclusively from this site for the last 5 years and only had to return one pair because they were too small. The exchange process was easy and customer service was super helpful! You cannot beat the prices for the quality!
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
I just bought my first two pairs of glasses from EyeBuyDirect (because they were having a BOGO sale) and I am not disappointed. I went to my local LensCrafters for an exam, got the prescription, and basically plugged in the numbers. It was an easy process and they took about a week to get to me, which is less time than when I order them in-store from a retailer.
Lauren Q.
Kingston , NY
This site is amazing. I was looking to get an inexpensive pair of prescription sunglasses. I came across this site and found a pair I love for only $65. They are perfect for days I do not feel like wearing contacts and want to wear glasses but need some protection from the sun. I get tons of compliments on them as well! Def a site worth checking out if you want prescription lenses for a deal
Pa X.
Saint Paul, MN
I enjoy using this site. They have a wide variety of glasses to choose from. The website is easy to navigate. Glasses start at $9 and go up to about 30$ and more. There are additional fees that you pay on top of the glasses fee itself, such as the kind of lens. Sturdy glasses. I have purchased two glasses and I enjoy using them on a daily basis.
Maurisa E.
There was once a time when I paid over $500 for a single pair of glasses - now that I use Eyebuydirect

I can spend the same $500 for a COLLECTION of prescription glasses.

I now can personalize my eye looks to match my outfit!

I enjoy the fact that you can upload your photo to also try on glasses before you purchases too.
Courtney V.
Muscle shoals, AL
I haven't bought glasses from any other place in almost 5 years. I found the website and never looked back. With them having a BOGO sale often I buy at least 6 pairs at once. I can not wear contacts so this is the perfect option for me. I have a pair in literally every color you could think of. I tell folks about this website every chance I get. I actually have a pair on in my profile picture for Influenster. LOVE THEM!
Shara H.
Croydon, PA
The price were great and the deal was great.. the lenses just seem a little off as compared to lenses I got from an eyewear retailer Glasses Galore. The just seem made differently. I can still see and it’s my prescription, it’s just different. Loved my sunglasses I received though. I would order for cheap glasses but definitely would still splurge on designer
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I bought two pairs of glasses at the same time from two different sites. Eyebuydirect and a competitor. At the competitor's site I spent $140+ on Donna Karen frames. I only spent $50 on EBD on an in-house brand and I much prefer the cheaper pair. They have personality, are lightweight, very comfortable and has this hip Doc Hammer vibe to them.