BY EYEBUYDIRECT

Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
This place is amazing! My husband and I purchase glasses here ALL the time. They have a great selection, an option to virtuality try them on, a 2 week trial period, and the prices can't be beat. I've purchased well over 20 pairs of glasses from here, and I've never been disappointed. I get compliments on my glasses all the time, and I recommend eyebuydirect.com to everybody. I can't say enough great things about this place. We've tried other online places, and this is our favorite. The glasses are quality, and the lenses are as well. The BOGO sales are an added bonus!
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I had purchased a pair of glasses from this company a while back in high school. I was first drawn in because of how cheap their glasses are (I'm pretty sure I got mine under $20) and how great of a deal that was. Once they arrived, I was so excited and impressed that I was able to get a pair of glasses so cheap but you do get what you pay for. My glasses broke within the year of having them because they were flimsy. But I do recommend this company if you're looking for a spare pair of glasses or if you want to try out different looks for a reasonable price.
Claire W.
Greenwood, IN
THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORE! I own 6 pairs of glasses from Eyebuy, and I kid you not, I cannot go anywhere without at least 5 compliments on them! Everyone LOVES them as much as I do, and they can't BELIEVE the price tag! It's unreal the cost you pay for the quality you receive! I highly recommend to ANY glasses wearer!!!
Samantha R.
Franklin
I bought my glasses from here and I was very unsure about what I would be getting. I got my glasses in a timely manner and they were in a very cute box with accessories and such in it. I opened the box and saw my glasses, they were great, fantastic, and wonderful. I was happy to have frames that's were not cheaply made. The next issue would be if they got my prescription right as I have messed up vision and to my surprise my glasses were made perfectly. I will buy from eye buy direct every single time in the future!
Rachel N.
Yonkers, NY
This is such an awesome site! I bought 2 pairs of glasses for myself during the holidays. It was a BOGO deal, which they tend to have often. It was very inexpensive, and my glasses looked great. The site is very user friendly, and putting my eye/lens information was very easy to do - all you need is a prescription and you're good to go! Highly recommend buying glasses from here. I also really liked the "try on" part, where you can upload a picture of yourself and virtually try on the glasses. Overall, I don't think I will be purchasing glasses from anywhere else!
Krishna R.
Fort Mill , SC
I love this website!!! I've been buying my glasses off of here for 3 years and they have so many styles to choose from. You can upload a picture of yourself on there and virtually try on the frames. They're also many frames that are super inexpensive even the lens are inexpensive and they have a couple of options to choose from. For someone who doesn't wear glasses that much or just want some cool and inexpensive frames this is the place to go. Hope this helped!!!
Chris M.
Anderson
I love EyeBuyDirect!! I have two pairs of glasses from there and I always get compliments. The website is user friendly and the staff is polite and helpful. I live the quality and selection. I have recommended this company to many, many people. My daughter also has two spots of glasses. The price is unbeatable. The glasses fit great. We will continue to shop EyeBuyDirect for many years to come and always recommend the company to others.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
EyeBuyDirect is my favorite way to buy glasses! Out of all the sites I've tried, this one takes the cake! I recently purchased two pairs of glasses and one pair of prescription sunglasses for under $100 total! The deals are out of this world, and my prescription always comes back perfect. I definitely recommend shopping here for anyone looking for a cheap but beautiful pair of glasses, or for people like me who just love changing their style!
Shelby P.
Yellow Springs, OH
Every pair of glasses I receive from Eye Buy Direct gets shipped in a timely manner and fits my face perfectly. You get what you pay for. If your glasses cost $10 they will be of that quality. If you splurge and buy a pair for $60 they will be the same or even better quality than what you would get in an eye office. The fun part is that you don't have to leave your couch to amp up your style. All you need is your prescription.
Sandra J.
I love my sunglasses. It such a huge plus to have them available at such a savings. I'm very happy w the simplicity of ordering and the quality of the glasses. I'd love them to have more variety. I can't wait to order my next pair!