BY EYEBUYDIRECT

Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I've purchased a few pairs of glasses from this site. I'm not a huge fan of their styles but once in awhile I'll find something I like. Their customer service is awesome! I've had glasses I've returned because they don't fit right and never had an issue exchanging or returning.
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
SUPER AFFORDABLE. I love eyebuy because they are a really good brand to buy from if you don't wanna break the bank on glasses. I usually buy two pairs one as a backup since they are so cheap. I would recommend them to literally everyone in need of glasses. Super trendy too.
Mari G.
Dallas , TX
I love purchasing my glasses from this site. Super affordable and high quality products. I just recent purchased my third pair and have been receiving many compliments. People can't believe how affordable these are. Highly recommend!
Melissa L.
I purchased glasses for the first time from Eyebuydirect.  I loved the convenience of purchasing online with reasonable prices.  My first order did get "lost" but they customer service did a great job on making sure I received a replacement order.
💞Gevonne💕💫 R.
Plaquemine, LA
I've purchased several pairs of glasses from eyebuydirect. They're my go to for all my eye wear needs. The frames are not only affordable, but fashionable as well. I would recommend this website to any one. I promise you won't be disappointed in their service.
Taylor D.
Richmond, VA
I have always stayed clear of prescription sunglasses because I couldn’t afford it. I found eyebuydirect and couldn’t be happier. Super affordable and SO many cute frames to choose from. They easily accepted my prescription and shipped my glasses out right away.
daisy g.
los angeles, CA
I just got prescription sunglasses from here and they are great. The website is very easy to use and has glasses from all prices and also a lot of different brands. You can make sure theyll fit you and only look at glasses that are in the sizes youre used to.
Katlin S.
Athens, OH
I love buying my glasses from eyebuydirect. I have three pairs from them and I love them all. The prices are unbeatable and I have never had any problems with them! They are really good about being about to return if you need to. I highly recommend trying them
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Love eye buy direct, i always try to hit up the Bogo sales! I feel like you really can't have too many glasses! I did have one pair break which was super sad but the company was great about replacing them and has them send out within a day of me contacting them with the problem!
Sophia B.
I absolutely LOVE EyeBuyDirect! I have two pairs of glasses from them. They're extremely affordable compared to everywhere else, and all the styles are so fashionable! I won't be getting my glasses anywhere else. (Also, use my code IF4QZ24HKB for $10 off!)