Erin C.
I think this website is amazing. I recently needed to get glasses and all the ones that I loved were over $600 with lenses and keep in mind I have a very small prescription. I went on this website and found ones very similar to the expensive ones from the store and I cannot tell a difference when they are on my face. I have over 5 pairs and I just purchased the blue light ones to help protect my eyes. They almost always have coupons for B1G1. Plus if you don't love them you can return them within 14 days for a full refund which is amazing! I would absolutely recommend them and I will continue to keep purchasing new glasses or every season. They are so affordable that I can continue to purchase new styles and not spend a lot of money. Also they are really good quality and don't feel cheap at all.