BY EYEBUYDIRECT

Erin C.
I think this website is amazing. I recently needed to get glasses and all the ones that I loved were over $600 with lenses and keep in mind I have a very small prescription. I went on this website and found ones very similar to the expensive ones from the store and I cannot tell a difference when they are on my face. I have over 5 pairs and I just purchased the blue light ones to help protect my eyes. They almost always have coupons for B1G1. Plus if you don't love them you can return them within 14 days for a full refund which is amazing! I would absolutely recommend them and I will continue to keep purchasing new glasses or every season. They are so affordable that I can continue to purchase new styles and not spend a lot of money. Also they are really good quality and don't feel cheap at all.
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
I have been wearing the same pair of Warby Park Laurel's for a few years now and I decided it was time for a new pair of glasses! I hate how expensive glasses can be and I love that there has been a boom in affordable eye wear available online. EyeBuyDirect has A LOT of different options and some of their frames are only $8! They seem to have a very reasonable return policy and allow you to return your glasses 14 days after they're received, which is great since you can't try on the glasses before making your purchase. After placing my order, it took 13 days to receive them - not too bad considering they are prescription glasses. They came with a microfiber sleeve and a little tool to tighten or loosen your frames. They don't feel cheap and I loved both pairs of glasses I ordered! I love their price points and will definitely be ordering more soon.
sarah o.
Give them a try if you'd like to purchase some trendy eyeglass frames but you don't want to spend too much. Do yourself a favor (and save a few laughs) by watching the helpful videos before ordering your first pair of online glasses. Just having your prescription is not enough in choosing the proper fit for your face. You're welcome :) They really are useful videos. I've tried other sites like Zenni and Firmoo but they are by far the most professional and refined online site that offers ridiculously low prices. The shipment at least for my area only takes 7 days which is a bonus! If you didn't order a case w/your new pair of glasses, no worries since they'll insert them in a handy pouch then into a nifty simple sliding box package. They also provide a compact eyeglass screwdriver which may come in handy. I haven't used it yet but it's good to have one. I'll still purchase eyeglasses in person but I'll also have a good number ordered online as well.
Leah H.
Decatur, IL
I desperately needed new glasses but really didn’t have a couple hundred dollars to spend on them. I was shocked when I saw the prices on EyeBuyDirect! I couldn’t believe that I would be able to get my prescription (which is pretty intense) in frames I liked at that price. I knew there had to be a catch. The only catch is that I absolutely love them!! In fact, I can afford to have a couple pairs of glasses AND prescription sunglasses for less than a single pair through my eye doctor. And they were delivered so quickly! They will continue to get my business!
Emily W.
Ok, eyeglasses are typically not associated with a beauty product, but I am submitting frames & EyeBuyDirect to the #mybeautyawards because for many of us, glasses are a part of our beauty! My buying experience with EBD has been awesome. AMAZING prices, quick shipping and a great selection. They have great sales frequently too! 2 pairs of glasses cost me about half of what one set would have costed at my Optometrist's office.
Laura M.
El Paso, TX
I love Eyebuydirect! They offer a wide variety of frames at affordable prices. And don't think that just because they are cheap they're poor quality because they're not! They have frames starting at $6. I own 6 pairs already, and most of those were between $9-$19 dlls. Prescription is $6.95 and shipping $5.96 so it's not bad at all! They ship fast, and the customer services is great. In case  the frames don't fit or are the wrong prescription, you can send them back :) I recommend this site to all my friends and family!
Jess R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I would have given this 5 stars except the shipping takes about 2 weeks which is a while. The frames are really nice and affordable. I just ordered my second pair because I broke the first pair but I love the frames so much I didn’t wanna buy from anywhere else.
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great glasses at an amazing price. Customer service is exceptional. Shipping is fast and the quality is wonderful for what you pay for. They are like 30% what you pay for designer frames at the eye doctor
Jillian M.
I own about 15 pairs of glasses from eye buy direct. I recommend them to everyone I meet. You cannot do better anywhere else. I always get compliments on my glasses. $7 for lenses and the frames run $7-$70. The quality is excellent! And if you break a pair, who cares because you can replace it! Make sure that when you get your prescription that your wye doctor measures your pupillary distance. You’ll need it so they know how to properly cut your lenses.
Jacqueline H.
El Segundo
I LOVE my Jane Birkin frames from eyebuydirect. I get tons of compliments on them and it was so easy to order through their site. They’re also extremely nice on my wallet, especially for prescription lenses which would normally cost well over $250, for the same price at Eye Buy Direct I’m able to get 4+ pairs of quality prescription lenses!