BY EYEBUYDIRECT #11 in Websites

Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
THEY ARE THE BEST!! Even customer service is so nice! They give you HUGE discounts, and even give you a one time no questions asked replacement pair. If you don’t like them I believe there’s a 14 day policy where you can send them back! I got a $9 frame that was super cute but a bit flimsy. And the. I tried a $15 frame and it compares to the high quality $200 and up pairs! LOVE LOVE LOVE ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ they come with a box and a fabric case and more!
Leah H.
Decatur
I desperately needed new glasses but really didn’t have a couple hundred dollars to spend on them. I was shocked when I saw the prices on EyeBuyDirect! I couldn’t believe that I would be able to get my prescription (which is pretty intense) in frames I liked at that price. I knew there had to be a catch. The only catch is that I absolutely love them!! In fact, I can afford to have a couple pairs of glasses AND prescription sunglasses for less than a single pair through my eye doctor. And they were delivered so quickly! They will continue to get my business!
Laura M.
El Paso , TX
I love Eyebuydirect! They offer a wide variety of frames at affordable prices. And don't think that just because they are cheap they're poor quality because they're not! They have frames starting at $6. I own 6 pairs already, and most of those were between $9-$19 dlls. Prescription is $6.95 and shipping $5.96 so it's not bad at all! They ship fast, and the customer services is great. In case  the frames don't fit or are the wrong prescription, you can send them back :) I recommend this site to all my friends and family!
Jillian M.
I own about 15 pairs of glasses from eye buy direct. I recommend them to everyone I meet. You cannot do better anywhere else. I always get compliments on my glasses. $7 for lenses and the frames run $7-$70. The quality is excellent! And if you break a pair, who cares because you can replace it! Make sure that when you get your prescription that your wye doctor measures your pupillary distance. You’ll need it so they know how to properly cut your lenses.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Such a great website! Affordable lenses and you can’t put in your prescription too! You can virtually try on your glasses, that way you can picture yourself in your new frames, without even having to change out of your PJs or leave your house! I’ve always had great experiences with this site, and I have at least three frames from eyebuydirect! Super fast shipping as well!
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
This is a really cool site! I was skeptical at the quality of glasses I’d get with some of them being as low as $5, but they’re actually great! I bought 4 Pairs when they were bogo free. I ended up having to exchange 2 of them since one looked awful on me, by fault of my own choice, and the other was for my husband and he didn’t like what I picked out for him. Exchanging them was super easy and quick as far as glasses go. I have 2 pairs that I wear pretty often, and 2 that are more unique. Love them all and will definitely order from them again. I’ve been telling all my clients about this site as well! So awesome.
Emily S.
Newark, DE
i SWEAR by this site for glasses. I used to pay hundreds for fancy namebrand glasses until i discovered eyebuy direct. The glasses are sturdy enough to last a while but cheap enough that you can buy 3 pairs and not feel guilty. Out of all the online glasses stores this is by far my favorite and the best value.
Jess R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I would have given this 5 stars except the shipping takes about 2 weeks which is a while. The frames are really nice and affordable. I just ordered my second pair because I broke the first pair but I love the frames so much I didn’t wanna buy from anywhere else.
Samantha R.
Franklin
I bought my glasses from here and I was very unsure about what I would be getting. I got my glasses in a timely manner and they were in a very cute box with accessories and such in it. I opened the box and saw my glasses, they were great, fantastic, and wonderful. I was happy to have frames that's were not cheaply made. The next issue would be if they got my prescription right as I have messed up vision and to my surprise my glasses were made perfectly. I will buy from eye buy direct every single time in the future!
Rachel N.
This is such an awesome site! I bought 2 pairs of glasses for myself during the holidays. It was a BOGO deal, which they tend to have often. It was very inexpensive, and my glasses looked great. The site is very user friendly, and putting my eye/lens information was very easy to do - all you need is a prescription and you're good to go! Highly recommend buying glasses from here. I also really liked the "try on" part, where you can upload a picture of yourself and virtually try on the glasses. Overall, I don't think I will be purchasing glasses from anywhere else!