BY EYEBUYDIRECT #15 in Websites

Karina S.
Irving, TX
I have been wearing the same pair of Warby Park Laurel's for a few years now and I decided it was time for a new pair of glasses! I hate how expensive glasses can be and I love that there has been a boom in affordable eye wear available online. EyeBuyDirect has A LOT of different options and some of their frames are only $8! They seem to have a very reasonable return policy and allow you to return your glasses 14 days after they're received, which is great since you can't try on the glasses before making your purchase. After placing my order, it took 13 days to receive them - not too bad considering they are prescription glasses. They came with a microfiber sleeve and a little tool to tighten or loosen your frames. They don't feel cheap and I loved both pairs of glasses I ordered! I love their price points and will definitely be ordering more soon.
sarah o.
Give them a try if you'd like to purchase some trendy eyeglass frames but you don't want to spend too much. Do yourself a favor (and save a few laughs) by watching the helpful videos before ordering your first pair of online glasses. Just having your prescription is not enough in choosing the proper fit for your face. You're welcome :) They really are useful videos. I've tried other sites like Zenni and Firmoo but they are by far the most professional and refined online site that offers ridiculously low prices. The shipment at least for my area only takes 7 days which is a bonus! If you didn't order a case w/your new pair of glasses, no worries since they'll insert them in a handy pouch then into a nifty simple sliding box package. They also provide a compact eyeglass screwdriver which may come in handy. I haven't used it yet but it's good to have one. I'll still purchase eyeglasses in person but I'll also have a good number ordered online as well.
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
Gasses can be down right ridiculously priced these days, so I'm very thankful I found EyeBuyDirect. Their glasses have great quality with a range of options at price points starting around $6. Tons of frames and lens types to choose from, even sunglasses. Their website is very easy to navigate and frankly made me want to buy more glasses than I really needed!
Dana P.
I love this website. Buying glasses at the eye doctor office is EXPENSIVE!! But with this website..as long as you have a copy of your prescription..you type it in and can get really cute frames for glasses or sunglasses for half the price you would pay at the doctor office.
Leah H.
Decatur
I desperately needed new glasses but really didn’t have a couple hundred dollars to spend on them. I was shocked when I saw the prices on EyeBuyDirect! I couldn’t believe that I would be able to get my prescription (which is pretty intense) in frames I liked at that price. I knew there had to be a catch. The only catch is that I absolutely love them!! In fact, I can afford to have a couple pairs of glasses AND prescription sunglasses for less than a single pair through my eye doctor. And they were delivered so quickly! They will continue to get my business!
Laura M.
El Paso, TX
I love Eyebuydirect! They offer a wide variety of frames at affordable prices. And don't think that just because they are cheap they're poor quality because they're not! They have frames starting at $6. I own 6 pairs already, and most of those were between $9-$19 dlls. Prescription is $6.95 and shipping $5.96 so it's not bad at all! They ship fast, and the customer services is great. In case  the frames don't fit or are the wrong prescription, you can send them back :) I recommend this site to all my friends and family!
Jess R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I would have given this 5 stars except the shipping takes about 2 weeks which is a while. The frames are really nice and affordable. I just ordered my second pair because I broke the first pair but I love the frames so much I didn’t wanna buy from anywhere else.
Samantha R.
Franklin
I bought my glasses from here and I was very unsure about what I would be getting. I got my glasses in a timely manner and they were in a very cute box with accessories and such in it. I opened the box and saw my glasses, they were great, fantastic, and wonderful. I was happy to have frames that's were not cheaply made. The next issue would be if they got my prescription right as I have messed up vision and to my surprise my glasses were made perfectly. I will buy from eye buy direct every single time in the future!
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great glasses at an amazing price. Customer service is exceptional. Shipping is fast and the quality is wonderful for what you pay for. They are like 30% what you pay for designer frames at the eye doctor
Rachel N.
This is such an awesome site! I bought 2 pairs of glasses for myself during the holidays. It was a BOGO deal, which they tend to have often. It was very inexpensive, and my glasses looked great. The site is very user friendly, and putting my eye/lens information was very easy to do - all you need is a prescription and you're good to go! Highly recommend buying glasses from here. I also really liked the "try on" part, where you can upload a picture of yourself and virtually try on the glasses. Overall, I don't think I will be purchasing glasses from anywhere else!