Eyebrow Trimmers 3Pc uploaded by Yazmin V.Eyebrow Trimmers 3Pc uploaded by hidexi m.

BY DOLLARITEM

Keyword: EYEBROW RAZOR

Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These are great if you have no time for tweezing ir can't stand (like my sister who uses these all the time and swears by them for her brows and sideburns!) I use them too for the increasingly (as I get older) stubblies on my face and my unibrow and sometimes even my wee lady mustache..though I think a razor and shaving cream is still best for thicker or fuller facial hairs. I would also keep these away from any other skin but the face, they don't stay sharp enough long enough to do something like your legs. After becoming dull they may start to pull or tug at the skin a little bit and it's time for a new one, thank goodness it comes with 3!! 😁🖒
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
These work! But only if you only have a little bit of hair to tweeze or to clean. It won't do much after 10+ days of outgrown eyebrows. I'll continue repurchasing!
Adrianna E.
San Diego, CA
I like using this product on my facial hair. I love cleaning up my eyebrows especially if i tont have enough time to pluck them. This is an affordable product it works great. The only thing i would have to say i don't like is that the product gets dull to fast but other than that its great and comes in a pack of 3.
Marci F.
Fresno, CA
These work very well cleaning up my eyebrows - and my brows are crazy. I will freely admit that I have a unibrow, as well as hair under and over my brows. So these razors get a workout from me haha. Anyway, the razors are sharp and don't tug or irritate. On the plus side I got these at a dollar store! These work so much better than a set I paid more for in a "name brand".
gina f.
Commerce City, CO
I have to admit tweezers are awesome when you have the time. I'm sorry I have a one year old and I don't have time for tweezers so whom do I turn to? Yes, I turn to eyebrow trimmers and they are just as awesome. They save me time and they are easy to use. Personally with my hair growth, I use them every three to four days and they do the job. Love them and I will continue to use them . :)
Flor H.
I like these but I don't use it for my eyebrows or bikini line I use them for my lady mustache if I need a quick removal and they work well
Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
My fave can't live with out these love to do my eyebrows with these super fast and easy and they are really cheap I get them for $1
Kimberly F.
I use these for my whole face, they do the job. I've never had trouble or gotten cut with these. They're very affordable as well.
Salina M.
Rialto, CA
I pick these up at my local beauty shop. And I use them on my whole face and work awesome.
Valeri C.
Esto me encanta xfin lo voy a poder tener es súper coll para depilarte con mas facilidad esta coll me encanta
Herlinda S.
Pacoima, CA
I wonDer if this actually work, shaping, not cut the whole hair off?