EYEBROW STYLING GEL -Transparent-

by Lavera Natural Cosmetics

Das Eyebrow Styling Gel bringt die Augenbrauen in nur zwei Steps in Bestform. Mit dem Kamm werden die Brauen geformt und anschließend mit dem schnell trocknenden Gel über den ganzen Tag fixiert. Erhältlich in der Nuance Transparent, in der die natürliche Farbe der Augenbrauen intensiviert wird und in der Farbe Hazelblond, in der die Brauen zart getönt werden.Dermatologisch und augenärztlich getestet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EYEBROW STYLING GEL -Transparent-!
Galyna G.
Schaumburg, IL
EYEBROW STYLING GEL -Transparent- uploaded by Galyna G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Lavera Naturkosmetik BIO ORGANIC eyebrow styling gel my one of the must have product. It’s styling your brows super easy, has really light fresh scent of smell. Long lasting results!
Kateryna H.
EYEBROW STYLING GEL -Transparent- uploaded by Kateryna H.
I love natural cosmetics, and due to these, I bought this eyebrow gel. But I'm disappointed. He absolutely does not fix my eyebrows, despite the fact that they are not thick. It is a pity that we never became friends with him.
Sara R.
This gel is my go to brow gel because it isn't too sticky and it also has nourishing ingredients. The brush at the top makes this the perfect brow gel to go.

Looking for your answer?