Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsShave Classic

by Shave Classic

Shave Classic eyebrow razor has a stainless steel safety cover attached to each blade to protect a woman's sensitive skin and prevent the blade from cutting too closely while shaving. Even beginners can easily and safely use it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eyebrow Razor for Face, Neck and Eyebrows, Stainless Steel, by Shave Classic, 12 Count!
Brie J.
Kansas City, MO
These razors are a MUST. I loved keeping my face peach-fuzz free anyway, but I always used wipe away waxes. These razors allow me to keep my face clean without any chemicals on my face, good or bad! My facial hair doesn’t grow back faster or darker because of the angle of the blade. They are SO inexpensive and I would recommend to anyone!
rori W.
1,059 reviews
I love these little tools! If you like to do your make up and brows then you need this tool! it is like a mini shaver for your brows, stash area, chin, anything, and it doesn't hurt when you use it, takes the hair right away!
Jessica R.
W Bloomfield, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for shaving your face. The blade isn’t too sharp so you’re not gonna cut yourself (as long as your not pushing too hard). They’re small and cute and easy to store.

Looking for your answer?