Eyebrow Gel

Eyebrow Gel

Does this product stay all day? Thanks for any info!
Is this product long lasting?
Whats the best eyebrow gel that keeps them in place all day? [product:nyx-eyebrow-gel]
Start your review of Eyebrow Gel!
Product Highlights
This product gives me bullet proof brows. its easy to use, smooth consistency, long wearing... really the best brow product I've used. in reviews
A long lasting, cost effective eyebrow grooming product. Waterproof, sweatproof. Good for oily/combination skin. in reviews
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
Eyebrow Gel uploaded by Ana W.
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVE LOVE LOVE! So good budget product, that last forever. I used many ways to make brows - two tone shadows with wax, pencils, pomades, and always wanted find nice shade of color. And finally found it! It’s nyx Espresso gel, you can even customize it to make really almost black or make like milk chocolate color, I needed something in the middle, just natural brown color. It cost so cheap compared to other similar products, stays really 10 hours(I personally like to touch brows so sometimes color fading), it’s easy to use and better to have nice brush for pomade textured products(like ABH 12) but I even doing nice shade brows with some 5 years old little brush from AliExpress 😃 Now it’s my favorite gel also because it even covers real color of hair, so don’t need dye brows and then paint if you get used to that. It will work for those who wants artificial effect or even for natural look. Definitely recommend!
Alexis H.
Baytown, TX
Eyebrow Gel uploaded by Alexis H.
This will forever be my go to brow product. It did take a few tries at first to learn how to properly work with it. It dries fast so I found working with a little at a time was best. My eyebrows are naturally very light and thin so this was a lifesaver to get dark, full brows. Plus I can get much sharper lines than I do using a pomade or pencil. Overall great product at an affordable price.
Klea D.
Swampscott, MA
Eyebrow Gel uploaded by Klea D.
Purchased at: Target
Really nice product and it lasts all day. However, Brunette is lighter than I expected! Not so light that it looks bad, I'd just have preferred something a bit darker. Maybe i just choose the wrong shade.
bridget W.
Louisville, KY
Eyebrow Gel uploaded by bridget W.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best brow products I’ve tried! Literally stays all day and even to the next if you don’t take your makeup off! Always recommend this over a pomade
Rae K.
Eyebrow Gel uploaded by Rae K.
This brow gel is LIFE! I keep enough of these on hand because I sang so my brows without it! The one downfall about it is you leave a little space for air it does become hard to squeeze out but if you run it under warm water for a few seconds you should be good to go! My brows always come out perfect !
Genesis J.
El Paso , TX
Eyebrow Gel uploaded by Genesis J.
Very affordable and suck great quality, my fav drug store eyebrowgel, long lasting product!💗💗💗
Rafael G.
Clearwater , FL
Eyebrow Gel uploaded by Rafael G.
Soooo i likes this one..... the thing is that I bought the lightest shade because I wanted to do like a bleached eyebrow look and it didn’t turn out the best (the whole look was a fail) but that’s not the products fault. In fact, the product is good. It is durable, pigmented and cheap but I just wish that I had gotten the right shade. Would totally recommend it!
Naomi A.
Ellenton, FL
This gel works pretty well but it can be kind of hard to work with. It dries fast and makes my eyebrow hairs harden up. Overall though it is a decent product.
Jess P.
Fern Park, FL
Eyebrow Gel uploaded by Jess P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually like this product. A little goes a long way. Reason for me taking a star away is because it dries soooo fast lol. So you have to be quick when applying. It’s very affordable and even tho it may seem like a small packaging it can last for a very long time.
Amanda S.
Lindale, TX
Eyebrow Gel uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is really a great product, especially for under $5. A little bit goes a real long way (for me, the size of half a grain of rice will cover both eyebrows), so I imagine a tube will last quite a while. It does dry really fast, so you will want to work with a tiny portion at a time. You can use it with a brow pencil, or as an all-in-one, which is what I do. I squeeze a little bit onto my brush (I use an angled stiff eyebrow brush with a spoolie on the other end) and outline my eyebrows first, then fill them in, then spoolie through them to diffuse any spots with too much product. I use the shade “blonde”, although it does seem to be more light brown, I love the fact that it doesn’t have a reddish tint to it like some of the blonde pencils have. See photo for a comparison of natural brow vs with the Eyebrow Gel. Eyebrow Gel

258 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stacey H.
China Grove, NC
il y a 8 mois
Charnessa W. il y a 5 mois
You can use a angles small brush and do short Small strokes
Tiffany C.
il y a un an
Ana A. il y a un an
Yes, works great but dries out quickly.