Eyebrow Brush - Youngblood - Accessories - Eyebrow Brush - - uploaded by Jess H.Eyebrow Brush - Youngblood - Accessories - Eyebrow Brush - - uploaded by Danae A.

BY YOUNGBLOOD MINERAL COSMETICS

Eyebrow Brush see more...

• I always wanted to try a eyebrow brush. just want too now...1 Answers
Karinna A.
I love eyebrow brushes because well if you're anything like me, then you love to keep your eyebrows well kept, neat clean and always on fleek. Honestly if you know what you're doing any brow brush can work, but this one is great!!
Trish M.
Absolutely love this eyebrow shaper , It's so easily to use , shape your eyebrows ooh so nice . And best thing about it's so cheap and what tops it off you can find it at any drug store , you can be cute and on a budget , I would buy it over and over again .!
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
I love this eyebrow brush. It is so much easier to spread your eyeshadow the way you want with this brush because the brissels move more naturally over your eyelid.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
This is a really nice brush. it does a good job filling in my brows and I some times use it to tight line.
JOCELYN G.
Durham
This item is very satisfactory but it is really expensive and the best one of these is this pencil
Zoey G.
Jefferson, OH
Want eyebrows "on fleek"? Buy one of these brushes and you will not be disappointed!
Keira B.
Wick
Fab brush, defiantly recommend, done me wonders. Just wondering if anyone has any other brushes that are good? Very gentle on face, but doesn’t pick up pigaments very good unfortunately. Don’t think I’d buy again.
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
I always wanted to try a eyebrow brush. just want too now, if this brush works well to fill in eyebrows?