BY YOUNGBLOOD

Eyebrow Brush see more...

• I always wanted to try a eyebrow brus...Yes eyebrow brushes are great ... 1 Answers
Karinna A.
Karinna A.
I love eyebrow brushes because well if you're anything like me, then you love to keep your eyebrows well kept, neat clean and always on fleek. Honestly if you know what you're doing any brow brush can work, but this one is great!!
Miya T.
Miya T.
It works very good for first time doing makeup and it make a Great wig I use this product everyday room for improvement Nice packaging good for on the go an traveling would I buy this again yeah I'm buying this product again. I give this product 100/100
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
This is a really nice brush. it does a good job filling in my brows and I some times use it to tight line.
Zoey G.
Zoey G.
Jefferson, OH
Want eyebrows "on fleek"? Buy one of these brushes and you will not be disappointed!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
I love this eyebrow brush. It is so much easier to spread your eyeshadow the way you want with this brush because the brissels move more naturally over your eyelid.
janie b.
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
I always wanted to try a eyebrow brush. just want too now, if this brush works well to fill in eyebrows?