Eye Sleeping Mask

by Laneige

A leave-on eye mask that deeply hydrates and depuffs tired-looking eyes.

Eye Sleeping Mask have you used this? Was it any good? Did it reduce tired/puffy eyes?
Have you noticed reduced fine lines? How often should it be used?
Is this product hydrating? Is it a replacement for eye cream and works as anti-aging?
Start your review of Eye Sleeping Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Zaira Á.
new castle , DE
I love this brand, it takes care of the face in depth and leaves it super soft. of the best
Michelle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m excited to be introducing into my skincare routine a new-to-me product from the Korean brand Laneige! It’s their Eye Sleeping Mask. The product comes with a ceramic massage application tool to reduce the look of puffy eyes 😃. The product goes on in the nighttime routine. It feels very soothing and hydrating. Puffy eyes and dark circles are skincare concerns I’ve often struggled with, and I’m looking forward to continue using this product. It’s available at Sephora
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Nola S.
I really enjoyed this sleeping eye mask. The formula was really nice and I love the little roller really makes application nice. It feels really cool on the skin. The bottle itself is made really well and very pretty.
Baljmaa B.
Schaumburg , IL
Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Baljmaa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
The eye mask has a great cooling effect and gives a little bit of depuffing result. Apart from it, I did not actually feel any moisturizing effect. Even though it is a sleeping mask, I sometimes use it during the day to let its depuffing effect work and I did not have any problem with it sitting under my BB cream and eye makeup. The glass bottle with an applicator is new concept for an eye product. So if you want to make a change into your usual eye cream that is applied with finger tips, this is such a fun way of substitute. However, to apply it, you got to use your finger tips anyway or touch the tip of the applicator by rolling into the eye area, which concerns the issue of bacteria spreading. The 25 ml bottle goes a long way, I have using it for the past three months every single evening and around 2-3 times a week in the morning, I still have the half full in the bottle. So it may be a great and not very expensive choice for those looking for something with a cooling effect. I would not repurchase.
Tonja B.
Spring Hill, TN
Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Tonja B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I will start by saying that I love the applicator for this Eye Sleeping Mask. Glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling. Unfortunately, for me it seems too lightweight. This would probably be a better summer product than a winter one, while my skin is begging for hydration.
Anna P.
London, London
Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Anna P.
Let me start by saying that I’ve always been skeptical about all eye products as I could never find anything that seem to work on me. Whatever I try, no product can make me look less of a zombie in the morning, but this one. I use it a few times a week and it takes most of my dark circles and fatigue away while hydrating. My eyes look de puffed and rested in the morning. I love this eye product and I recommend it to everyone! The best on market.
Katherine H.
Fresno, CA
Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Katherine H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love the applicator on this product. I put it in my make up fridge and I’ve been extra enjoying the product. I put it on before I go to bed and when I first put it on when I go to bed it feels super good. When I wake up it my eye area doesn’t feel super moisturized tho.
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Ekaterina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got it from my boxycharm premium box. It is very hydrating, doesn’t irritate sensitive under eye area. It also gives a good de-puffing effect. I usually use it as a first step of my “evening eye routine” before using eye cream ❤️
Maggie N.
Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Maggie N.
I've been using the Laneige eye sleeping mask in the past few weeks and am extremely impressed with it. 💙 The mask is an award winning overnight mask that hydrates, de-puffs and sooths fatigued eyes. It's very soothing to apply and makes my eyes look more awake when I get up. Only thing I wish it could do is to reduce my dark as well. 🐼
Edith C.
San Antonio, TX
Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Edith C.
An amazing sleeping eye mask, I wake up without puffy eyes and my eye are is nourished and without dark circles
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah B.
Market weighton, Yorkshire
il y a 7 mois
Amanda S. il y a 6 mois
I’ll say this I have Laneige’s cleanser, essence, lip mask, and the sleep masks in the green and blue containers. None have disappointed me so I bet this product wouldn’t be bad either. I actually had never heard of this until seeing your post so thank you ☺️ I’m going to go order it. Stylevana btw is a great website. That site sells Korean, Thailand, Japanese, and Chinese skincare. Maybe others too. It’s budget friendly and always always has special promotions and discounts. If you’ve never ordered from there you will get a first time discount. But at the moment I believe they are doing a 50% off sale. Idk if it’s for all products or some. Hope this helps. Thanks you again as well.
Hannah W.
Winter Garden, FL
il y a un an
Eye Sleeping Mask Is this product good for sensitive skin? I am currently using Differin for acne and concerned about a reaction.
Adriana V. il y a un an
I would suggest maybe asking for a sample at your local Sephora just to be sure! I personally haven’t had any problems with it but better be safe than sorry!