BY NYX #28 in Eyeshadow

Eye shadow lip02 nyx .25oz madeleines see more...

• Are these good colors?! I'm trying to find a good pallet. 1 Answers
  • I am accustomed to use the mark mac is recommended this Nyx? 1 Answers
  • Is it Well pigmented? And The color stay on for long or what's th...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This eye shadow has great pigment, long lasting and blends well." in 1 review
  • "This is a very good drugstore shadow pallet." in 1 review
  • "One of the best NYC product in there line of eye shadow." in 1 review
  • "It's very affordable at only $9.99 and you get 9 great shadows!" in 1 review
  • "I love how smooth these go on I can do so many looks and I loved the price of this pallet " in 1 review
Evalia A.
Evalia A.
I Got My Mother 3 Diferente Little Eyeshadow Palettes For Christmas. SHE LOVES THEM. They Even Have Some With Glitter, The Pigmente Is Great. They Are Very Affordable, And They Have Different Combinations.
Ex: Smokey, Natural Ect.
Got Them At Ultra Online.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
Love this palette. The pigment is great, but it shimmer colors could be better. It is long lasting and blends very well. it is comparable to the elf eyeshadow palette. I would recommend this to anyone who is a beginner.
Grace O.
Grace O.
Minneapolis, MN
Pretty good set at an extremely affordable price! It's a pretty simple palette that definitely could be replaced eventually by higher quality versions, but for the price it does a great job so I have no complaints!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Bishop, CA
Nice eyeshadow for the price. Doesn't irritate my eyes but you definitely need to use a primer to get it to show up. Neutral colors work well with other pallets. Blends easily and versatile.
nichole m.
nichole m.
Jamaica, NY
For the price it's not that bad but the shadows are really powdery. if you want affordable shadows with great quality I recommend morphe.
Evelin p.
Evelin p.
Me encanta esta paleta con estos colores muy basicos, me gusta mucho y pigmentan muy bien
Bella W.
Bella W.
I am a huge fan of NYX cosmetics they are always such a great value. I purchased the Love In Paris eyeshadow palettes in several shades. Madeleines and Macaroons was by far my favorite; I appreciated the mixture of matte and shimmer shades in the palette (3 were shimmery, and the rest were matte). However, the formulation is slightly chalky and I do feel that you have to be careful when blending. And I did find that a few shades were not quite as pigmented as I would have liked. Although, NYX has a fabulous primer and base, so I wouldn't say its much an area for concern. Aside from that I think that these are absolutely wonderful shadows and such a great value!
Kyesha H.
Kyesha H.
Saginaw
I like the middle and bottom rows for like the more of the fall look... It's easy to apply with a like cornered end cause it blends out more. It comes in like it's nice packaging especially if you get it from like the actual mac store.... I would recommend this for people who are looking for more of a fall/ spring or winter look. It works great it looks great and it is also light weight and not so heavy you don't even need a setting powder for this
Glorianna B.
Glorianna B.
Conroe, TX
I love NYX brand in general so I had no doubt about their eyeshadows. I bought this pallet at Target which was on sale for $6 so it was a steal! Although the colors aren't really pigmented, I think their perfect. The colors blend beautifully together and I love that I dont have to keep rubbing my brush in the pallet to get the amount of product I need. Ive continued to but their eyeshadows for two years now.
Jacklon M.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
College Sta, TX
Are these good colors?! I'm trying to find a good pallet.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
What is the staying power like for this pallet? Is it bendable and easy to work with? I like the colors, but I've never tried a NYX eyeshadow before.
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora , CO
I've been wanting to try this pallet for a long time but i had some questions. Is this like a shimmery eye-shadow and is it pigmented?
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
miami , florida
I am accustomed to use the mark mac is recommended this Nyx?
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn , Nj
Is it Well pigmented? And The color stay on for long or what's the where time