Eye Shadow - Beige/Brown

Highly-pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Frost: An iridescent shine that adds highlight to any color. Lustre: Smoothly pearlized. intensely frosted with a deluxe ultra-fine 'conditioned' look finish. Matte: Hi-color pay-off in a no-shine matte finish. Matte²: Intense, opaque matte finish with exceptionally rich color pay-off. Satin: Pure color in a satin-style finish. Provides a soft, subtle, non-frost, light-refractive sheen. Veluxe: Superfine, richly pigmented shadow that is luxe to apply. Silky smooth matte finish. Veluxe Pearl: Superfine, richly pigmented shadow that is luxe to apply. Shimmering metallic. High-shine pearl finish. Velvet: Soft-look finish with high-color intensity. Has a plush, velvety look and feel. Intensify your eye shadow with these easy steps:. Swipe eye shadow on sponge or dip brush. Spray Fix+ on sponge or brush to intensify colour payoff. Apply shadow . 0.05 oz. MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.. Imported. Web ID: 4952260.

Web ID: 4952260

Swipe eye shadow on sponge or dip brush; Spray Fix+ on sponge or brush to intensify colour payoff; Apply shadow; 0.05 oz; MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.; Imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eye Shadow - Beige/Brown!
Sophia C.
Eye Shadow - Beige/Brown uploaded by Sophia C.
Review for: Uninterrupted - Burnt yellow brown (Matte), Tete-a-Tint - Peachy soft neutral (Matte), Goldmine - Intense gold with shimmer (Frost)
These three are a combination of its own. I usually prep, prime and use a base when applying. The matte colors (uninterrupted and tete-a-tint) are more transitions for me but depending on undertone it may work as a stand alone. Goldmine is a true frost with intensed color. It seems to have less of intensity on golden undertones. But depending on technique, it can fit anyone. This would really be a game changer for richer undertones. It would be better to see in person since pictures tend to lighten the natural product colors.
Ryan N.
Smyrna, GA
Eye Shadow - Beige/Brown uploaded by Ryan N.
Review for: NEW! Soft Teddy - Deep rosey beige (Matte)
I’ve had this stuff forever - I’m pretty sure they even discontinued the Teddy color for a bit but I’m glad it came back because it’s the best. It’s a medium/light brown with a bit of sheer to it. I use it on my lower eyelids in place of eyeliner, blends in and makes for a much more natural look
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
One of the best brands I own. MAC never ceases to amaze me with such great quality and gorgeous colors. The beige/brown is always great for work and sometime I even mix it with a shimmery gold and it blends perfectly. Such a great shadow 💜
Lisa Marie S.
Naperville, IL
Review for: NEW! Soft Teddy - Deep rosey beige (Matte)
I got this after reading a positive review on Musings of a Muse and love it. It’s a dead on perfect rosy taupey shade that practically applies and blends itself. I would describe it as a neutral color, because on me it goes with any other colors I pair it with effortlessly.
Tayy G.
cheyenne Wyoming
Review for: NEW! Dear Teddy - Deep rosey beige (Frost)
I love mac eyeshadows, I have mostly all the colors, this color is my go to. I use this product alot, it's almost time for another purchase. The packaging of this product is so nice and simple
Riley E.
Review for: Uninterrupted - Burnt yellow brown (Matte)
I tried this eyeshadow because I thought it was a great color, mostly for a transition color, but the fallout was horrible and the pigmentation was barely there for my blue eyes. Usually on my blue eyes the color would normally pop but with this eyeshadow it fell flat. Also, the ingredients in it caused my eyelid to itch and it had to be removed right away. This was not the on;y shade I tried from this brand but I will also not be trying again either.
Jessie P.
Review for: Goldmine - Intense gold with shimmer (Frost)
Good pigment! Color pops, and apples so gently on you skin. Love how the color turns out.
Heleen S.
Review for: Goldmine - Intense gold with shimmer (Frost)
Love every eyeshadow of Mac. I have a huge collection of single eyeshadows of that brand. I use them for years. The metallic shadows are really pigmented and pop on your eyes. But the mattes and shimmers are amazing, too. They last for a long time on my eyes.

Looking for your answer?