Eye Shader Brush

Shop Clinique Eye Shader Brush at Bluemercury. Large eyeshadow brush for sweeping shadow over the entire eye surface area from the lash line to the brow. It can also be used for blending colors. Featu

Is this better than other brushes??
Start your review of Eye Shader Brush!
Product Highlights
I use this brush daily to apply my eyeshadow and I love it! It blends really good!in reviews
Susan A.
These are nice brushes with good fibers and easy to clean. I like all the clinique brushes. I also like the simplicity of the silver and clear handles.
Megan M.
Getting this brush for a friend and it literally looks so great I want one! Typical makeup brush, soft kind of thick and just great! Can’t wait to have feed back
Buffy  M.
Tell City, IN
Daniela R.
Jacksonville, FL
This brush is ok. It gets the job done and its good quality, but I barely find myself reaching for it, since I own other brushes that are better quality and even more affordable.
Alyssa L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Good brush that lasts for a while and applies nicely- ive had one for a long time and still use it frequently
Claire G.
San Francisco
Very soft fiber and easy to hold. Applies eyeshadow more evenly and does a great job blending.
Kristen D.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love the Clinique brushes. They are long lasting and work very well. I’ve had my brushes for 15 years and they still look new. I clean them regularly and use them daily.
Quinntina  O.
Holly Grove, AR
It's great! Gives ease with precision. Feels good in my hand. I use it a couple of times per week. If I had to choose, I'd choose this brush over others.
Bethany M.
Lima, OH
Same as with the Clinique blush brush I had years ago. I loved the softness and blending of the bristles, and hated the handle and metal piece connection. If they changed the design of the handle, I’d purchase again.
Maura  S.
Orchard Park, NY
Easy to use, easy to grip with a nice handle, this is a good value brush. I have had mine for a long time and find that it doesn’t disappoint. Good quality!