BY EYE ROCK

Beautiful Eye Designs that compliment your make up can be yours with our Eye Rock Eye Tattoos. Eye Tattoos, Feather see more...

Tracy F.
Orem, UT
I tried this once for Halloween &I I didn't like how it didn't stick on it would fall out so easily. The design was great I love it but I wish it would have actually stayed on instead of falling out. & so easy to break
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I got these free from one of my beauty box subscriptions. The ones I got were meant to be worn as bold, winged out, eye liner. What I like about them is that you can cut the "tattoos" to fit the size of your eyes. If the "tattoo" is too thick, you can trim it, if its too long, you shorten it. They're less like tattoos and more like very thin stickers. After wearing them all day though, they started to irritate my eye lids. While they stay on all day, it was difficult to peel them off and left my eye lids red and raw feeling. I'd recommend wearing them for just a few hours at a time. They're not reusable either, so in my opinion, they're a little expensive..
Virginia D.
Saint Joseph, MO
As long as you can get them on straight and evenly, these will steal the show and add instant attitude to any look. Bye bye boring eyeshadow... hello eye tattoo!
Taylor E.
These are super cute! I do not personally use them, but my niece, who is really into dress-up, loves to use them for school plays or even if she is feeling spunky one day!
Rachel D.
Fort Knox, KY
These are fun to play with on a special night like halloween or a NYE party. They apply easier than the eyeliner that Eye Rock makes, but it's a different look, too.
Lauren T.
Odd things and sucks if put on crooked but a geart concept. Its so time consuming to put on liner but maybe have ones for different eye shapes too
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
No estoy muy convensida con estos tatuajes para los ojos creo que es mejor que te decores los ojos amano que con calcomanias
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
Fácil de usar son tan lindos .
Muy buenos me gustas. Fácil de ponerlo no tiene dificultad al usarlo. Muy bien.
Shyrelle K.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for a music video or edgy event. Great for Halloween :) I like to use them on & below my eye lids :)
Marissa V.
Fresno, CA
I've heard nothing but great things about this. I would buy ten if I saw them. It's a great idea
Alicia O.
Green Bay, WI
How well do these work? how strong is the effect?
Susan S.
Why would you use this???