BY DARPHIN

Eye Make-Up Remover Solution by Darphin for Women - 16.9 oz Eye Makeup Remover see more...

Alaina H.
Cary, NC
I love this product! It leaves my face fresh and clean without being too harsh on my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to anyone in need of a gentle eye make up remover!! It certainly does it's job well.
taylor c.
Robertsville, MO
I LOVE this product. I use it every single night and it takes the makeup right off! Normally i would have to wipe and rub my eyes raw to get it off but not with this little beauty.
Jennie E.
Bueno es buena pero no excelente , ami mama le gusto pero ami medio rash , tiene un olor delicioso creo que es mi piel .
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Essa marca é extremamente boa
Boa qualidade adoro tudo recomendo a minhas amigas
Tudo lindo
Top top top
rosalinda a.
Dallas, TX
Does this thing really work? Also does this product have any harsh chemical smell that'll make you breakout? I also have dry skin will that be a problem please let me know soon thank you.
Kassi C.
Manchester, IA
I have really sensitive skin is this going to make me break out when I use it
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
kadie j.
How well does it remove makeup
Myeisha G.
Eudora, Ar
have sensitive dry skin, will dry? more