BeautyEyeEyeshadowEye Kandy
Sprinkles Eye & Body Mineral Milk Chocolate

Eye Kandy Sprinkles Eye & Body Mineral Milk Chocolate

by Eye Kandy

Eye Kandy is thrilled to introduce our new Mineral Sprinkles! Our Minerals are a superior pure pigment powder with absolutely no fillers. Sprinkles Minerals offer a beautiful, luminous look when worn alone, or combine with Sprinkles giltter for a bolder pop! All colors apply beautifully, offering a gorgeous metallic shimmer as shadows. However, when mixed with Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar, they create an amazing liner that will not budge! The color stays true without smudging, bleeding or creasing. Welcome to an amazing new you, welcome to Eye Kandy Cosmetics. Minerals - The Minerals are a pure pigment powder. They provide a beautiful, luminous look when worn alone, or when combined with Sprinkles giltter, they provide a bold pop! As a shadow they offer a gorgeous metallic shimmer and when mixed with Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar, they create an amazing liner that will not budge!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eye Kandy Sprinkles Eye & Body Mineral Milk Chocolate!
Scarlett N.
Menands, NY
Just started using this and I love it! I've found my regular eye shadow rubs off throughout the day while I'm working or just simply going out. I've found this gives me great coverage and stays on throughout the day without fail! Perfect for a sophisticated look of a going out to the bar on a Friday night look. Whatever seems to float your boat!

Looking for your answer?