BY NONE

Number of Memory Cards: 1 Storage Capacity: 16 GB Speed Class Rating: Class 10 Limited Warranty: 1 Year see more...

Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
It's amazing when it actually works correctly. It's honestly a hit or miss. Sometimes it'll connect seamlessly other times it won't do anything and an error would appear. It really does come in handy though especially when you don't want to pull out your laptop to sync photos.
Analisa Z.
Fresno, CA
Techie Expert
Works well, love that it makes any compatible camera wifi/wireless enabled but I think it slows the camera down
Christen T.
Panama City, FL
I got tired of having to take my card out of my camera and putting it in my computer every time I needed to upload pics. I got this and love it!
Annie H.
I love this cause my camera can now transfer my images to my phone or laptop on the eyefi wifi. My dslr doesn't have wifi connectivity and this was a gem to find. I love it!
dante h.
Round Rock, TX
16gb of space and free wifi!?!?! Yes please lol and I love the bright orange color, good for when looking for it! Although I've only ever misplaced a USB drive and a sd card once, I like it!
Katharine D.
Disputanta , VA
Great product. The wifi works well and is a great feature. Haven't had any issues with card errors.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Techie Expert
I DID love the Eye Fi cards for our travel photos - they were so easy to upload through the Eye Fi app, which was great for backing up our photos while still on holidays. But since Mobi bought them out, the app doesn't pair with our old cards, so we have to resort to using a card reader.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
Does this come with a case for storage?