Eye Emori Photo Finish Face Primer (Transparent) 1 Fluid Ounce - Face Foundation Base uploaded by Tina C.

BY EYE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Tina C.
Tina C.
Cookeville, TN
I have never used a primer before so going into this I wasn't expecting much,but I have to say I am overwhelmed at the awesomeness of just how smooth it makes my makeup look and feel. I also use it as an under eye cream after makeup removal since it contains no harmful ingredients and lots of vitamin e. it is also cruelty free. what more could you ask for?
Now that I have been using this primer for much longer I have to stand by my earlier statement. It is an amazing product and I continue to use it today!!