Eye Definer Brush

Shop Clinique Eye Definer Brush at Bluemercury. Dual-purpose brush is an eye-defining essential. Firm, angled bristles are designed for soft yet accurate lining. Provides expert control for precise ap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eye Definer Brush!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
This brush is the best brush for doing your brows. It has lasted me forever and cleans very easily. I am in love!
dhayrami A.
Medley, FL
This brush works well I like to outline and leaves a good finish but the price does not seem right just because it's clinique are other brushes that perform the same function and are cheaper
Natalie G.
North Port
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this brush to put on dark brown or Smokey black eyeshadow as eyeliner. The angled tip allows you to create that “wing” affect with ease. If you have hooded eyes I recommend using this to create that natural wing eyeliner look.
Rubileidy J.
Union City, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I feel like it's hard to find brushes this shape but I'm happy that Sephora had this. It's so nice for when I don't want to do a winged liner. I can take a black eyeshadow and just press it into my lashes and I get a great frame for my eyes. Especially since I have hooded eyes, this is a great way to line without closing my eyes off. I can make it very subtle or a little more pronounced. This has the perfect density bristles.
Kim P.
Lewis Center, OH
Like the brush but would prefer thinner bristles to make the lining better. It works though. Usually very favorable to Clinique products.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
This is my favorite brush for blending the fill in color on my brows. It’s just the right angle To get a natural look. It’s also great for lining my eyes and adding a light/shimmer color to the corners of my eyes. I’ve had it for years and it’s like new. Washes well. I recommend Clinique brushes.
Alexa Y.
Long Branch, NJ
I love using this brush to get me that precision eyeliner wing ever time. The bristles on this brush is very soft and I have a really good grip on this brush. I would buy this brush again.
Lee J.
Los Angeles, CA
I use MAC a lot and this by far is the best lip brush that I've used. If you are into lip glosses and everything like that you should definitely get one of these.
member-0991f049b
Milwaukee, WI
This product works very well. Its not harsh on the eyes and its a perfect size. I recommend this product. It also leaves very clean lines so that your eye makeup doesn't look sloppy
Ana Karen M.
Tustin, CA
No too big, not too small! I love the results this Clinique brush leaves on my face. Perfect eye brush. Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?