Eye Cream Chlorella Edelweiss Stem Cell Acure Organics 1.0 oz Cream

by ACURE

Chock full of line-fighting edelweiss stem cell and chlorella growth factor to protect and stimulate new collagen while reducing wrinkles and crow's feet. Goji relieves puffiness and dark circles...you won't believe your eyes. You'll scream for our eye cream.

Does this help with wrinkles?
Start your review of Eye Cream Chlorella Edelweiss Stem Cell Acure Organics 1.0 oz Cream!
Sun Valley , CA
Eye Cream Chlorella Edelweiss Stem Cell Acure Organics 1.0 oz Cream uploaded by MrsStacyMichelle B.
I was pleasantly surprised after I applied this. My under eyes has always been a big problem. I noticed my puffy eyes went down , felt smooth and hydrated. This has chlorella and edelweiss extract. The only thing I was a little confused about is , after applied you have to rinse off. Didn't say how long to leave it in. I gave this 5 stars because regardless it works great!
Elkhart, IN
I love this eye cream! It’s not as thick as more expensive creams, but it does the job. It reduces puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. I like the packaging, but I prefer to get my eye cream from a tub. When I get to the end of this particular cream I have a feeling I’m going to lose some product due to the tube design. This cream is very affordable, works well, and lasts a long time. Will definitely consider purchasing it again!
Colorado Springs
If you’re looking for quantity... there is a surprising amount of product, I have been using the same package for 2 months daily. I apply this product with a cotton swab, after showering/washing face, or before applying makeup. The application is wonderful, a small amount goes a very long way. However, I have not seen any noticeable changes, and will not purchase this product again. However I have enjoyed using as a lip balm prior to beauty routine.
I’ve bought this twice already! After the first use you can see a difference and all the ingredients are pure and natural for once. The price is perfect for someone who wants to start a routine without breaking the bank.Eye Cream Chlorella Edelweiss Stem Cell Acure Organics 1.0 oz Cream
New Castle, DE
The cream in the tube, a large volume of 30 ml, is very economical to use. The cream is odorless, delicate texture, white. It is applied and distributed easily, quickly absorbed. The cream is fantastic, the best at this moment, amazingly removes strong swelling under the eyes, dark circles under the eyes are gone . The cream perfectly smoothes the skin, removes fine wrinkles, increases the density of the skin. The important point that the cream does not irritate the eyes at all, I have a very sensitive mucosa. After 3 months of use, I can say with confidence that the area under the eyes became 10 years younger.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy the Acure brand. It was one of the first cruelty-free skincare brands that I ever noticed at Target. They have a few products that I really like and would recommend, but unfortunately, this is not one of them. It didn’t do anything bad— my makeup wore well over it. My under eye area wasn’t greasy. The formula did not irritate my eyes. However, it just didn’t add enough hydration to my under eye area. It was a super think formula that essentially disappeared. I ended up decluttering it for something else.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this at a Whole Foods in desperation on a Vegas trip after somehow managing to burn my face and the sensitive skin around my eyes at a day club. I reached for this cream because it had aloe listed as one of the main ingredients. As soon as I put it on, I experienced immediate relief!! Since then I've kept it around and occasionally use it but I find that it really doesn't do anything for the skin around my eyes. It provides moderate hydration at best.
98360
This product is great, I use to never really use eye creams and ended up getting this one in a gift set for Christmas. Long story short I hadn’t opened it until about a month ago bc it get shoved into a drawer and now I use it every night. After about a month I’ve noticed a huge change in my dark circles they use to be so much bigger and darker and now they are almost gone. I would 100% try this out
Little Rock, AR
I picked this up at tj maxx and it’s my new favorite eye cream. I feel like it drastically helps my eye bags. And my crows feet are slightly smoother. It did exactly what I wanted. I grabbed it on clearance but if it keeps making a huge difference I’ll have to keep it in my rotation.
1,139 reviews
I decided to try this as I was looking for an eye cream and this is a natural line. It is a white, thinner cream. It is light smelling. I’m not sure if it moisturizes as well as other ones that I tried. I need. To use a bit longer. I like that it doesn’t have bad ingredients.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...