Eye Cream Chlorella Edelweiss Stem Cell Acure Organics 1.0 oz Cream

by ACURE

Chock full of line-fighting edelweiss stem cell and chlorella growth factor to protect and stimulate new collagen while reducing wrinkles and crow's feet. Goji relieves puffiness and dark circles...you won't believe your eyes. You'll scream for our eye cream.

Does this help with wrinkles?
Start your review of Eye Cream Chlorella Edelweiss Stem Cell Acure Organics 1.0 oz Cream!
Bronxville, NY
Great eye cream. There is no scent. It’s not greasy. The packaging is very pretty. Purchased through the website.
Fort Myers, FL
I haven’t noticed a difference since using this. Has moisturized but no affect on fine lines or any puffiness.
Bronx, NY
I really love this cream, it's thick and super moisturizing! Plus it has a bunch of good things for you!
moisturizes so well, love love love. I’ve noticed way less lines and helps my concealer go on smoother
Very hydrating but didn’t help dark circles. Good value. Affordable. A little goes a long way.
McComb
Natural product and works great! Love Acure. Decent price for such a good quality product!
Harrisburg NC
First real eye cream I have tried and it's not bad. No scent. Easy to apply. Non greasy.
I like the idea of this eye cream but it has a very unpleasant smell.  I would probably not buy it again unless it was reformulated.
It is a good eye cream, however i sometimes have eczema on the lids and this cream makes it sting... not a good cream for sensitive eyes that need a lot of hydratation, but for the rest, i like it because it doesn’t feel oily, it goes into the skin fast and doesnt make your makeup slip.
Camillus, New York
Love the consistency, it's light weight and moisturising. Amazing for base moisturising before make-up. But doesn't do much as a night cream, doesn't help with eye bags, lines or dark circles. The worst part is it leaves a residue in the morning. So not a good repair or treatment product but a good under makeup moisturising cream. But I would rather use an eye cream that does both. Won't buy again after I am done with my current tube.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...